out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know better than to expect comfortable wins. :grin:

As things currently stand, I'd say only Milan have a decent chance of overtaking us.
I don't see Roma or Bologna keeping their current momentum going. And Napoli & Atalanta are too far behind us, I think.

Realistically speaking, how many points would we need to secure a top 4 finish? About 15, give or take? We'll get them, imo.
Thing you have to ask yourself is when is our next win coming? We have atalanta next and we still yet to play roma and bologna, they have as much chance to catch us given our current form, I'm struggling to see or have confidence that Allegri will turn this around any time soon, especially this tough month.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Max Allegri:

"We are in line, even above the expectations we had at the beginning I really can't understand the criticism. I would have signed to be second at this point, we have ten points advantage over the fifth."

For the love of everything that's holy in Juve...he should just be fired ASAP for these statements alone.

This a clown that given up. Just put him out of his and more importantly our misery.

Has been awful for 3 straight years. While Napoli are on their 4th coach in less then a year despite winning the league. If n one has the spine for it in Juve, let's outsource the firing of Allegri to ADL.

Come up to Juve HQ, deliver the news

mS4_ub.gif

get a check for it, and off he goes:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I know better than to expect comfortable wins. :grin:

As things currently stand, I'd say only Milan have a decent chance of overtaking us.
I don't see Roma or Bologna keeping their current momentum going. And Napoli & Atalanta are too far behind us, I think.

Realistically speaking, how many points would we need to secure a top 4 finish? About 15, give or take? We'll get them, imo.
allegri said that ~70 points are needed for the 4th spot

historically that's more or less accurate, in the last 10 seasons the 5th team only twice had more than 70 points and only once more than 72 (77, napoli in pirlo's year lol). but this time both roma and bologna hit form at the right time and while atalanta dropped a few points lately, they played teams ahead of them, otherwise they are also comfortable in beating lower ranked teams

if we could be confident to win our home games we'd be fine. that's a huge question mark though

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's crazy to think, but I've been watching this club for almost 30 years now. I remember being a kid, using an old school antenna that overlooked the mountains, attempting to find the signal from RAI International in DC after the World Cup in 1994. It actually worked. I have no idea how that was even possible, but I'd watch those late 90's matches in spite of the fact the feed was all blurry and I could barely make out which player was which. Thank goodness I could somewhat follow the Italian commentary when Del Piero scored, otherwise it would have been difficult to follow.

Even that was more enjoyable than this garbage I'm watching today. I don't think I've ever been so pissed off either.

So tell me, why did you (Allegri) sub in Nonge, only to take him out after a grave mistake? Countless other young players, or even older players, have made incredible errors that have cost us points. Miretti? He hasn't really added anything yet you still play him, makes countless errors during matches. Fagioli? He made mistakes while he was playing. Now he can't play because he's not professional. I bet you'll play him once his ban is over, won't you. Tek? He single-handedly cost us three matches with his errors. What did you do? You literally started him the next match, lol. Milik? Dude got a red against Empoli in the first 20 minutes and we drop an easy two points. What do you do? Play him the next match he's available, of course.

So why did you sub in Nonge only to embarrass him just a few minutes later?

I'll tell you why.

Because you're a fucking fraud. You're a shitbag. You rode the coattails of Conte and Marotta that laid the framework for your success. You lost two finals during the process with one of the most talented midfields and defenses in the world. You got fired because you sucked. You somehow got rehired by a bunch of footballing neanderthals like yourself only impose the same garbage tactics that got you fired in the first place. And now you're three seasons into your second stint and even management cannot hide how much of a fucking failure you are.

So what do you do? You take it out on a kid, a kid that YOU decided to bring in. You got owned by an opposition manager who's biggest claim to fame is coaching Slovakia. You decide to throw a hissy fit against an 18 year-old Belgian kid in a meaningless match against a rival where we squandered chances because you are unable to pull the best out of our players. A meaningless match because we were already 12 points behind Inter due to the other losses and ridiculous draws where your decisions and lack of ideas made us suffer. The season was already over with, and yet here you are, unable to own your own goddamn decision.

This is why you're a fucking fraud. You're a sack of shit. I bet your ex-fiance and ex-wife know this all too well. I bet when you're gone nobody is going to miss you, apart from the throaters here.
This juventus is unwatchable indeed.

This team will not change until that fraud of a coach is gone. As simple as that

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
For Allegri he reiterated during his postmatch press conference yesterday that he is happy with Juventus and desires to stay despite his agents comments prematch. Giuntoli is satisfied with the coach and will sit to plan the future at the end of the season only failure to qualify for champions League might change the above scenario. (@tuttosport)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
For Allegri he reiterated during his postmatch press conference yesterday that he is happy with Juventus and desires to stay despite his agents comments prematch. Giuntoli is satisfied with the coach and will sit to plan the future at the end of the season only failure to qualify for champions League might change the above scenario. (@tuttosport)
Oh he's happy. Glad he is, so would I when im rewarded millions for mediocrity

- - - Updated - - -

Will I get a warning for insulting if I say I have come to believe that Allegri has some mental illness?
No I'd say thats a professional diagnosis

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Its a 10pt gap with Roma in 5th place, so I think CL qualification should be fine.

Can totally see JJ dropping to 3rd or 4th tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't be so sure, we were having a similar advantage over third place a month ago. Now is down to one by mostly playing bottom table teams. Similar results in next weeks, against much stronger opponents, is very possible outcome.
A serious question.

Can he deliver 4th place 11 rounds to go?

Please discuss.
Bu looking our current form, the stubborn ass fraud seating on our bench and teams we have to face in next 11 rounds, I start to have doubts if 4th place is achievable. :panic:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Seeing as the happy-go-lucky troglodytes in the management won't remove him, the only hope left is that the fraud uses whatever shred of decency/dignity he has left to remove himself at the end of the season. Call it a day already, you failed. Put your ego aside and stop doubling down in the hopes that you'll turn it around eventually and prove all your haters wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst bit is we are still year 0 on this rebuild that has supposedly taken 3 years.

Allegri fans call this progress
At least it'll make the revolution all the more sweeter when it comes eventually. We can only tolerate failure for so long. Look forward to the day we see the back of this shitstain and his minions like Alex Sandro.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How miserable your life must be if you support a fraud like allegri, i feel sad for some people...
They are counting numbers to see if we qualify for champions league, to be able to call this season a "success" in allegri standards.

Thats how things are in juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as the happy-go-lucky troglodytes in the management won't remove him, the only hope left is that the fraud uses whatever shred of decency/dignity he has left to remove himself at the end of the season. Call it a day already, you failed. Put your ego aside and stop doubling down in the hopes that you'll turn it around eventually and prove all your haters wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

At least it'll make the revolution all the more sweeter when it comes eventually. We can only tolerate failure for so long. Look forward to the day we see the back of this shitstain and his minions like Alex Sandro.
Lol, what makes you think he cares about critics or his performance. He only cares about the pay check. Is not of his concern ifbthis team goes bankrupt

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

You and I know allegri is far too proud to walk away, he won't want to lose out on his millions so long he believes he's the solution.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
1709559304954.png

Me: Yo Boss how you doing
1709559109119.png

Me: boss , you messed up big time bro ...move your anus out ...asshole

1709559238228.png

Allegri : suck it bitch am staying

1709559440142.png

Me: valintina suck too bro, I tell ya, deep in her anus too bro ...
Allegri : Cagna Cagna
1709559623138.png

Me : Yo Bro , I can tell ya , I love eatting her po po , damn load of honey bro
1709559689933.png

Me : she is naaaaasty , she is naaaaaaughty she is caaaaandy bro
1709559785847.png

valentina sweetheart ... baby dolloo ..will ding dong ding ...with La vecchia Signora you bitch , kiss your boobs
1709559954096.png

Allegri : Bitch you are right

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol, what makes you think he cares about critics or his performance. He only cares about the pay check. Is not of his concern ifbthis team goes bankrupt
Allegri's current salary is estimated at 7m a season. But Allegri has been making that sort of money for a long time now. Remember he was appointed as Milan's head coach in 2010. Which means he has been earning a fair bit of money ever since, apart from his two year hiatus. He also reportedly turned down offers from Saudi Arabia.

I don't think his main incentive is money. The man has plenty.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri's current salary is estimated at 7m a season. But Allegri has been making that sort of money for a long time now. Remember he was appointed as Milan's head coach in 2010. Which means he has been earning a fair bit of money ever since, apart from his two year hiatus. He also reportedly turned down offers from Saudi Arabia.

I don't think his main incentive is money. The man has plenty.
We don't really know how true the Saudi offer was, at the same time moving to Saudi is almost accepting that a move to another big club is unlikely, not that Allegri will ever get a big European job after this but Allegri believes in his own hype, in reality no European club will pay that sort of wage now.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We don't really know how true the Saudi offer was, at the same time moving to Saudi is almost accepting that a move to another big club is unlikely, not that Allegri will ever get a big European job after this but Allegri believes in his own hype, in reality no European club asides will pay that sort of wage now.
I still don't think his main incentive is the money.

I don't really know what is to be honest and at this point I just want him gone. But he's staying out of pride or something. He has all the money he could possibly need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 170)