out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I don't believe in God. I'm an atheist.

I can't say I blame Allegri for some of the bad performances tonight. There's a difference in quality between us and Inter. We're playing for Champions League qualification, while they're playing for Champions league.

The fact that people here though we were gonna steamroll over Inter, says a lot about their understanding of the sport. It's not very high.

You mention Madrid and Bayern... Inter ain't far off, if at all.
Inter are not hot at all. Atletico are going to school them and no way they beat Real or Bayern. We would never steamroll them, but you saw Allegri with his very limited tactics tonight. It's as if he never watched them all season and tried to play for a draw. Inter are top of the league by scraping past weak teams, especially most recently with the help of VAR. A little bit of bravery would get us a draw, perhaps even Illing Jr instead of Sandro to give it a go, but no. It was no Inzaghi masterclass, we let this happen, and if we lose at least make them sweat and fight for it, but we didn't. That is the most frustrating thing, coming out of a match not knowing if we even tried to win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
who are the alternatives? he's a starter for this team. he's still limited as fuck
I was agreeing with you. I would sell Suckatelli if anyone offers 40 million tbh. Alternatives? No one. In today's game? The midfield sucked, so take off Fagiot or Suckatelli in the last 25-30 minutes and play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. You're already losing 1-0, but maybe if you risk it, you could have achieved a draw. I still don't understand those last 3 subs, with the Brazilian fossil, Regretti, and Alcaraz with basically no time left.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You mean calling out people who, despite our wins, still recognised our limitations where you couldn't?

Is this just you're way of being pissed off at the fact that those who accused you of lacking foresight (which you loved to make HILARIOUS foreskin jokes about) might have actually been right, and that once again you and your buddies got carried away by superficial, misleading 1-0 scorelines?
the fuck are you blabbering about :rofl:

superficial misleading wins (must be a maxi special from now on) with weah, gatti, locatelli, this version of kostic? :rofl: if anyone needs a reality check is those who said that this squad is easily scudetto material

the result was expected. i'm just disappointed. happy for you though. keep celebrating, again, it's your day. you've been waiting for a loss since september. keep drooling like a champ

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I don't believe in God. I'm an atheist.

I can't say I blame Allegri for some of the bad performances tonight. There's a difference in quality between us and Inter. We're playing for Champions League qualification, while they're playing for Champions league.

The fact that people here though we were gonna steamroll over Inter, says a lot about their understanding of the sport. It's not very high.

You mention Madrid and Bayern... Inter ain't far off, if at all.
Something is really broken inside your head!

Jun 27, 2011
Clearly not. You've consolidated yourself as an established member of the Allegri cult. So much so that even a loss can be spun as some kind of win.

No, we were playing for the scudetto. I know you like to think of yourself as a mouthpiece for your cult leader but this is just grasping. Everyone here was unanimous in the view that winning the league was absolutely the main target of this season, even the players themselves said so.

I don't think anyone did. This was a test of Allegri's actual capabilities and whether this run of good form would actually translate into something convincing upon beating a good team and the league leaders when it mattered. We failed to do that. When I said don't get carried away with Frosinone and Salernitana, this is precisely what I meant. But you persisted with your wind-up crap, went on prophesising about how Allegri was going to restore us to European glory based on these results. This was the humbling you deserved.
You seem a bit confused. I'm not humbled at all. This was expected.

The fact that you think losing to Inter is somehow a test of Allegri's actual capabilities shows me how little you do understand about this sport, as I said.
Inter are among the best teams in Europe. And I'll hate to break it to you, but we're not. And that has very little to do with Allegri.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
the fuck are you blabbering about :rofl:

superficial misleading wins (must be a maxi special from now on) with weah, gatti, locatelli, this version of kostic? :rofl: if anyone needs a reality check is those who said that this squad is easily scudetto material

the result was expected. i'm just disappointed. happy for you though. keep celebrating, again, it's your day. you've been waiting for a loss since september. keep drooling like a champ
Gosh yeah, dare I expect anything less from a squad with a combined value of more than the entire bottom quarter of the league to beat such minnow scrubs convincingly.

And just like that, suddenly any talk of the scudetto was always unreasonable in the first place, and the team becomes your scapegoat once again. I guess blaming the team is all you have left at this point really. You're pissed with the result tonight because you know that we potentially just fucked up our scudetto chances. You believed all along that this was within our reach, because you knew we had a scudetto team. Don't try backpedalling now and changing the narrative.

Jun 27, 2011
Every post you write here just confirm that you understand football even less than me.
You should be ashamed to show your face here and even less to defend such display directed by your idol.
I should be ashamed of what exactly big boy? Losing to Inter? You're such a baby :lol2:

I'm a supporter... you're just a plastic one :maddy:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
No one is happy except some throaters who happily blame the players instead of pussy fraud tactician.

I should be ashamed of what exactly big boy? Losing to Inter? You're such a baby 2:

I'm a supporter... you're just a plastic one :maddy:
See above

Usually plastic fans join when successful periods start, like you on this forum.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You all are bunch of weirdo's. Just lost to biggest rival and our miniscule scudetto hope is dead.

And all you care about is gotcha moments and tearing at eachother in tribalistic way. Like you are rival fans and not fan of same team.

Most of you are sensible people, so do better.

Except Maxi, I just skip his posts. Badass level stuff.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
i believed in the scudetto? lol

quote me on this or fuck off, wannabe rus
i believed in the scudetto? lol

quote me on this or fuck off, wannabe rus
Oh how convenient, you've just limited your account access to give you time to delete your posts :lol:

I've quoted you multiple times on your hypocritical flip flopping. It doesn't come as a surprise that you've now blocked me from digging up your history.

Everyone here laughed off Allegri's press conference mind games where he would say that 4th was the objective. We are 14 points clear from champions league spot. It was clear going into this match that the stakes were high for a reason. It wouldn't have been so if the scudetto was not our target. To pretend otherwise is being dishonest and disingenuous, pure and simple. Irrespective of whether you said so yourself. That was the mood amongst juventini because we all knew that there was a realistic chance of it happening if we seized a win today. But we didn't. So it's easier to make a case for Allegri by pretending to have bought into the whole 4th place nonsense in the first place.

It's what you folk do best. You move the goalposts.

- - - Updated - - -

You all are bunch of weirdo's. Just lost to biggest rival and our miniscule scudetto hope is dead.

And all you care about is gotcha moments and tearing at eachother in tribalistic way. Like you are rival fans and not fan of same team.

Most of you are sensible people, so do better.

Except Maxi, I just skip his posts. Badass level stuff.
But trolls like Patrizi are sensible people in your opinion? Strange take.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
Usually plastic fans join when successful periods start, like you on this forum.
I missed couple of Juventus games, since before Del Piero.
Nothing you say I take seriously.

We lost to Inter. It was expected. As Inter are incredibly strong. And we're not... yet.

That has nothing to do with Allegri. It means we're still building. And we're not prepared to compete against Inter

Some of us realise what happened tonight. Others like you, are left emotionally wrecked and enraged by the fact that we lost to Inter. As if that was somehow unexpected.

... That's good enough for tonight

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh how convenient, you've just limited your account access to give you time to delete your posts :lol:
:rofl: just like rus, making shit up left and right

i'm using the same privacy settings for years. just use the "who posted" links within any thread to check my previous posts. ask a mod to check how many posts i deleted after the game (fyi: zero obviously)

good digging sherlock, it will be a complete waste of time. but at least you won't post while you're doing the important detective work, so please be thorough

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I missed couple of Juventus games, since before Del Piero.
Nothing you say I take seriously.

We lost to Inter. It was expected. As Inter are incredibly strong. And we're not... yet.

That has nothing to do with Allegri. It means we're still building. And we're not prepared to compete against Inter.

Some of us, who understand football, realise what happened tonight. Others like you, are left emotionally wrecked and enraged by the fact that we lost to Inter. As if that's unexpected.
How stupid you must be to don't realise that it's not problem about losing to better opponent or even occasionally against a weaker one. The problem with this so say coach is lack of effort during the match to try and get a better result. Two weeks in a row fraud makes stupid changes. Team has zero tactical preparation for playing attacking football when in dire need to score a goal. There isn't even prepared attacking formation.
Who should be blamed for this?!?!? Janitors in the stadium?

Reality check allegri is not a god as you cultist believe.
The fraud is human and can be wrong sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 244)