out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so when agnelli was standing with ceferin it was no conspiracy and was totally ok, even though they were best buds inviting each other to family birthday parties.... and if inter or milan fans pointed it out, how suspicious that is, you would have called them sore losers and cry babies. you didn't see anything wrong with that at all, because u never bothered to report it like you do everything with inter and milan

but now that ceferin is in photo with marotta it's now suddenly unacceptable and world is against juve?

do you see how insane you look?

@Ronn

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Lion’s shit stirring aside, there’s no doubt that UEFA targeted us last year. We were the only club punished for a “crime” that requires at least 2 clubs to pull off, and were subsequently given a small punishment in Europe level the moment we dropped from TSL.
But there’s also a point in looking at every picture of UEFA officials with Interisti as conspiracy. I’m old enough to remember how merda fans claimed FFP is a plan orchestrated by Platini to hold them back.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lion’s shit stirring aside, there’s no doubt that UEFA targeted us last year. We were the only club punished for a “crime” that requires at least 2 clubs to pull off, and were subsequently given a small punishment in Europe level the moment we dropped from TSL.
But there’s also a point in looking at every picture of UEFA officials with Interisti as conspiracy. I’m old enough to remember how merda fans claimed FFP is a plan orchestrated by Platini to hold them back.
So are all of us… but all of us are also old enough to remember calciopoli, an Inter manufactured fake scandal that saw the club relegated and set back by almost a decade in terms of financial and sporting status…

It’s hard to look at how VAR has been used, alongside things like the plusvalenza transfermarkt scandal, and suggest it has been anything than a way for FIGC to punish Juve and topple its Italian hegemony. Even then it may not have worked without spectacular own goals by Juve management as far as Ronaldo transfer, wages given, firing Beppe, ESL, etc.

Where I agree with you is that bemoaning ref decisions on a weekly basis is silly and pointless and beneath the club. Fix our performances and the club on an organizational level first

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So are all of us… but all of us are also old enough to remember calciopoli, an Inter manufactured fake scandal that saw the club relegated and set back by almost a decade in terms of financial and sporting status…

It’s hard to look at how VAR has been used, alongside plusvalenza transfermarkt scandal and suggest it has been anything than a way for FIGC to punish Juve and topple its Italian hegemony. Even then it may not have worked without spectacular own goals by Juve management as far as Ronaldo transfer, wages given, firing Beppe, ESL, etc.

Where I agree with you is that bemoaning ref decisions on a weekly basis is silly and pointless and beneath the club. Fix our performances and the club on an organizational level first
It’s case by case basis. When your performance is so shit that even refereeing mistakes are not a factor in the end result you better shut up. But apparently you’re praised as a hero if you do this quixotic protest every single week.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
was? he is still the figc president. also at least try to fucking read what you dig up, it wasn't a dinner for two, see the list of other guests

what a shit attempt. you get an other try
don't need it. i don't try and excuse bad coaching with bad refereeing.

also bolonga just won against inter at san siro. how come FIGC allowed it?

- - - Updated - - -

was? he is still the figc president. also at least try to fucking read what you dig up, it wasn't a dinner for two, see the list of other guests

what a shit attempt. you get an other try
way to ignore the point and focus on the irrelevant. one of your posts had a picture of a bunch of guys in a stadium and you are claiming conposiracy but then turn around and say there were other guests to my post.

just admit you are a hypocrite. you don't apply same standards. i told you ceferin and agnelli were seen in a PRIVATE brithday party and you totally ignored it.

thats ok for u though right? as long as juve does it it's ok

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
troll doesn't even know about the family link between ceferin and agnelli, finds something on the internet and brags about it. like a toddler when he finds something between his legs. cute.

rofl lion, stick with the good old "miss matches" joke, that's your comfort zone

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The refereeing on Friday was scandalous, there's no question about it. Notwithstanding the fact that it quite literally could have ended Yildiz' career, but also the remarks about how "it wouldn't have made a difference if we sent him off" because "the game was over by that point" is an outrageous thing for a professional referee to say.

I'm usually Allegri's biggest critic but I'll give him credit for being the only one in the club with the balls to stand up against these kind of injustices. You can't rely on the self-righteous, tight-lipped 'stile juve' clowns in the senior management to stick up for this club, no matter how much we get pushed around and bullied into submission like the cucks we are. We enable all of this. Our owner has a €35 billion company to run, he couldn't care less about 'trivial' issues like this, unless his personal reputation is at stake.

Of course, posters here are right on the other hand in saying that this shouldn't be propped as an excuse for drawing like that to a recently promoted side. That is inda-level pathetic, Im sorry. A team like ours should be putting these games to bed long before these injury-time controversies happen, under a normal manager at least. But at the same time we shouldn't remain silent about it because that's precisely what the FIGC would want; to keep us shut up, brush it all under the carpet, and repeat it again. It's good and necessary to highlight these continuous injustices, as long as the motive for doing so isn't to excuse the failings of the squad.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But there’s also a point in looking at every picture of UEFA officials with Interisti as conspiracy...
okay, explain us something

why was a juve director punished for alleged offences that happened when he wasn't even at the club? and why wasn't the former ceo of the club, in charge at the time of those alleged offences, even mentioned during the so called sporting trial? feel free to ignore the conspiracy that i posted above, go on.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
okay, explain us something

why was a juve director punished for alleged offences that happened when he wasn't even at the club? and why wasn't the former ceo of the club, in charge at the time of those alleged offences, even mentioned during the so called sporting trial? feel free to ignore the conspiracy that i posted above, go on.
My theory is that it was all a plan to punish us for TSL, and Beppe was a good boy and pulled Inda out of that comical coup as soon as he realized tide is turning, while Agnelli chose it as a hill to die on.
I hope tomorrow UEFA gets fucked pretty hard.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri would like a midfielder who is capable of entering the scoring area and who already knows Italian football, so as to speed up the time it takes the player to adapt to the club and it's tactics.

[@NicoSchira)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 255)