out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chiesa:

"I'm happy with tonight's goal and I was hoping to have helped the team to enter the Europa League. We would be in the Champions League but we had to think about something else. We did our championship but with the penalty we played for something else tonight."

- - - Updated - - -

Great news
Giovanni Manna looks set to be appointed as the new sporting director of Juventus (@SkySport)

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: “I'm not talking about the match, nor about 3rd place. We improved our position from last season, that's what counts. I'm proud of this team and these men. The rest people opinion doesn’t matter.” [@CalcioCalo)

Last edited:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Sure, 100m are involved so it is something to celebrate in today's game. Thats 100m less we get to spend on players, transfer, etc. Do the math.
You missed the point. Your beloved fraud was brought in and paid all that millions to bring us to top. Fourth place was achievable with rookie coach at our helm.
Maybe you didn't miss the point just play stupid hopping no one will see through your pathetic try to defend allegri achievement this two seasons!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 200)