out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Journalist Stefano Discreti to RBN: "Juventus does not have the economic strength to be able to exonerate Allegri. Going to further weaken the budget and load him with another hire I don't see it, unless an egregious situation arises at the economic level. Either Juve finds an agreement for a severance package or the coach resigns. With Giuntoli it's a done deal." [TMW]

More journalists backtracking on Allegr's departure

Link

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Is Belli reliable?

"As a result of the talks that took place with Allegri and the club, it has emerged that Max ABSOLUTELY does not intend to give up a single euro and stay. Juventus, which has always had Igor Tudor as its first choice (I have been reiterated and acknowledged), must reluctantly back out, as it absolutely cannot afford to pay 34 mln gross for Max and staff. Igor Tudor, who has all my esteem, resigned from Marseille, giving up more than 2 mln in salary, strong in his desire to go to Juventus. Roma and Atalanta sought him, but his will has always been one: Juventus. It is paradoxical the situation we find ourselves in: a coach without a club, who wanted to come; another who has half a team against him (I take responsibility for what I write) and more than someone at the club, who puts up with him but no longer firmly supports him, who will not come off the bench. I have been told that they still want to wait what happens in Udine (perhaps because of the famous contract clause?). [Christian Belli]. "

Link
He's not reliable at all I'd say.

Agresti recently said Allegri's position is far from secure, there are evaluation ongoing currently.

IMO if Elkann wants, he'll fire him. Here's hoping Calvo and co can see the rot and give enough reasons for JE to pull the trigger.

Only a blind wouldn't see all the problems, Allegri is a dead man walking, hopefully for not too long.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus don't have the financial strength or the will to be able to sack Allegri.Elkann is not going to further weaken the budget and keep faith in Allegri to turn things around .Either Juve finds an agreement for a severance pay or the coach resigns.
With Giuntoli it's a done deal".
[TMW]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At the moment Allegri has an armored contract and is not thinking about resigning. Exemption that at this moment would not seem a hypothesis within the club, John Elkann himself in the last talks would have renewed the trust and faith in Allegri.
[ @GiovaAlbanese)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I will literally take any manager at this point. Every manager would at least be sacked if they failed to deliver except for this pig. He can fail time and time again and keep his job.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Letting Marotta go and hiring Allegri again were the biggest mistakes this club has done in the past 10 years. But hey let's keep him for another two years, what could go wrong.
We’ve made 3 massive mistakes as a club starting with firing Beppe and replacing him with an incompetent turd like Tootsie in 2018.

Then firing Allegri in 2019 was the right decision, but replacing him with Sarri and then Pirlo was a disaster. We’d won the scudetto 8 straight times and played in 2 CL finals in the past 5 seasons when we fired Max. We needed to sign a top tier world class coach. Instead we hired a fucking chainsmoking bum and started to spiral downwards hard.

Rehiring Max two years after firing him is just the icing on the cake of this shitshow. Allegri 2.0 has been a disaster in every way possible and cost us a massive amount of revenue.

It’s almost hard to believe Jj fucked itself this badly in just 5 years from the position of strength and growth it was in back in summer 2018.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Letting Marotta go and hiring Allegri again were the biggest mistakes this club has done in the past 10 years. But hey let's keep him for another two years, what could go wrong.
Why does a player not liking the coach mean we need to sell at lower than our asking price?

Classic Jj. If he wants to move that badly he can plead with his new club to pay the asking price and he can forgoe his signing on fee or take less wages to compensate them. For once I'd like to see us stay strong in a deal. If someone wants our player they should pay up, enough clubs have done it to us.

Jul 2, 2006
you know, some gypsies are still using horse carts. sometimes horses take a shit while running on road and the wheel runs over the shit and cuts it in half. marotta is the left half and allegri is the right. They both are the same shit coming out of same ass.

if you consider marotta's single scudetto(which was conte's work if anything) in 5 years a success, you probably think same as that galeone fuck who said ''Allegri has done miracles with Juventus this season''.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Imagine you are a Juventino and you hate a manager who built some of the best and most succsessful Juve teams I've ever watched live and who was a huge part in taking us back to the top.

But wait, there is more.

The same Juventino loves Paratici, an idiot who leaves handwritten transfer notes in restaurants and whose shitty deals are going to haunt us for years.

Imagine.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why does a player not liking the coach mean we need to sell at lower than our asking price?

Classic Jj. If he wants to move that badly he can plead with his new club to pay the asking price and he can forgoe his signing on fee or take less wages to compensate them. For once I'd like to see us stay strong in a deal. If someone wants our player they should pay up, enough clubs have done it to us.
Didn't our recent bending over in the capital gains case show what type of owners we have? Anyways we are in heavy losses because we didn't qualify for the champions League so I am sure we will sell vlahovic and buy Scamacca to weaken the team further.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I am sure he is as reliable as the VS forum gurus you quote.
I'm sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

If his sources are from Allegri's environment, then he surely gets confirmations. What matters is WHAT THE CLUB THINKS. That's why it's useful to listen to other voices, don't you think?

If you struggle with a simple 1+1=2, then please stfu because the irony doesn't fit your point best.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

If his sources are from Allegri's environment, then he surely gets confirmations. What matters is WHAT THE CLUB THINKS. That's why it's useful to listen to other voices, don't you think?

If you struggle with a simple 1+1=2, then please stfu because the irony doesn't fit your point best.
calma, he's just joking. i for one giggled a bit

anyway, i also don't think that contract will ultimately save allegri. he had the same contract a few years ago too, and his results were much better in '19

exor has money, they'll find a way if there's the will

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine you are a Juventino and you hate a manager who built some of the best and most succsessful Juve teams I've ever watched live and who was a huge part in taking us back to the top.

But wait, there is more.

The same Juventino loves Paratici, an idiot who leaves handwritten transfer notes in restaurants and whose shitty deals are going to haunt us for years.

Imagine.
Badass and Turk lol

If they weren’t so obnoxious about it, I’d feel sorry for them. Instead, just kinda embarrassing to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 214)