out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Your blind love is embarrassing
Your lack of comprehension is embarrasing if you read my post as some kind of defending of Allegri ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

The same Maccabi that kicked our ass? You can’t make that assumption.
Ofc I can. Any serious team wouldnt lose points against them and back then we werent a team at all. For me that game was a turning point.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know about you, but I would love to win EL. I know we stand no chance (except if we play like today) but winning EU Cup no matter EL or CL. we need EU silverware. I would trade EL tittle for a scudetto this season
It will be a whole new experience for fans playing on Thursday nights it will be definitely worth it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Got it right today and unfortunate to lose.

The issue is why haven't we seen these performances more often this season and that we probably won't see it against Inter at the weekend.
Last season we dominated them at home as they play with 12 men. Anyways our decision making in the final third has been problematic for the past two seasons.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Got it right today and unfortunate to lose.

The issue is why haven't we seen these performances more often this season and that we probably won't see it against Inter at the weekend.
the real issue is the coach never putted the best performing players on the pitch , he goes with his guts ... and guess what Mckenne guts is bigger ,he eats burgers...
miretti and Fagioli should start every game , they are best performers in our team , he never played fagioli(only god knows why) and when he did last the last game it was for miretti , even when he makes good substitute he takes out the wrong player... don't get this coach logic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Last season we dominated them at home as they play with 12 men. Anyways our decision making in the final third has been problematic for the past two seasons.
I was at that game. Should never have lost or even drawn. Dominated them in the Coppa final and again the ref screwed us.

Unfortunately Inter seem to have found form and I think we have too many injuries to compete.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
If we win European and in top 4 Serie A. Rate Allergi :cool:
look how sad it yes before it was must win seria a and win the champions league , now it is top 4 and win europa league , we need a change...

- - - Updated - - -

we have so many talented young players , maby Gasperini could fit...
need a coach that believes in the youngsters...
i don't remember juve having so many young gems in the team that have the potential to become WC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 89)