out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What is Montero doing at the moment? What is he worried about again?
He’s the manager of the primavera isn’t he?
Probably worried about completely ruining another new managers career by asking the to race a Ferrari when he’s learning how to drive a Lada

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Bayern is playing good, but cant finish and it looks like they are already looking for new coach. Juve is playing realy bad and is loosing for like year and half and they are doing nothing.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Sorry i can't say that someone who played the game at the top is clueless, Also whats his role as Vice President? Beucase his power on decisions i think is limited.
Else Allegri will be no our manager at the moment.
Playing at the top level and managing at the top level are completely different jobs. By your logic Allegri is someone who managed the game at the top level so he cannot be clueless either and cannot be fired either.

It has been very well documented by now that Nedved has considerable decision making power. He forced Allegri out the first time without a valid replacement, he is way too emotional and hotheaded and is the one common denominator during all issues for the last 3-4 years along with Agnelli, but Andrea let him and Paratici handle the footballing side.

Ideally all of them should be changed, but if there is just one man to be gone today it is Pavel.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Bayern is playing good, but cant finish and it looks like they are already looking for new coach. Juve is playing realy bad and is loosing for like year and half and they are doing nothing.
Bro you do realize we signed like 10 players and got rid of 10 more just this summer...

We changed 3 coaches in 3,5 years...

Some members of the management were also fired....

Things are more rotten then you think...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Allegri is a failure. Keep him is making us a bigger failure. Losing UCL is going to cost way more than his salary, plus half empty stadiums and commercial revenues losts.

Sadly as someone said before, if we sack him he would sit at his home cuz noone is going to look for him now and just 1 year have passed since RM and Juve fought for him. What a shame!

Jul 28, 2002
Playing at the top level and managing at the top level are completely different jobs. By your logic Allegri is someone who managed the game at the top level so he cannot be clueless either and cannot be fired either.

It has been very well documented by now that Nedved has considerable decision making power. He forced Allegri out the first time without a valid replacement, he is way too emotional and hotheaded and is the one common denominator during all issues for the last 3-4 years along with Agnelli, but Andrea let him and Paratici handle the footballing side.

Ideally all of them should be changed, but if there is just one man to be gone today it is Pavel.
Disagree with this. How can the man fighting for Juve to win be the one to carry the can first? Blaming an actual legend first?

Allegri first. He was given more influence and control upon his return. Look at the disarray.

He was rightfully sacked the first time. They messed up the replacements, but sacking Allegro remains the correct course of action.

every minute he remains the disease expands - our reputation dragged further down.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Disagree with this. How can the man fighting for Juve to win be the one to carry the can first? Blaming an actual legend first?

Allegri first. He was given more influence and control upon his return. Look at the disarray.

He was rightfully sacked the first time. They messed up the replacements, but sacking Allegro remains the correct course of action.

every minute he remains the disease expands - our reputation dragged further down.
Disagree with this. How can the coach fighting to bring Juve back to winning be the one to carry the can first? Blaming an actual legend first?

Nedved first. He was given more influence and control upon Marotta sacking. Look at the disarray.

Jul 28, 2002
Disagree with this. How can the coach fighting to bring Juve back to winning be the one to carry the can first? Blaming an actual legend first?

Nedved first. He was given more influence and control upon Marotta sacking. Look at the disarray.
Allegro doesn’t look like he is “fighting” for anything bar protecting his reputation. He has thrown the players under the bus already.

nedveds job isn’t to build and manage a team. That’s allegros job and he’s an abject failure. Nedveds sin is being a passionate fan…I’ll take that over a leach like Allegri.

Nedved is a bonafide legend.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Allegro doesn’t look like he is “fighting” for anything bar protecting his reputation. He has thrown the players under the bus already.

nedveds job isn’t to build and manage a team. That’s allegros job and he’s an abject failure. Nedveds sin is being a passionate fan…I’ll take that over a leach like Allegri.

Nedved is a bonafide legend.
Nedved doesn't look like he is fighting for anything bar protecting his reputation. He has thrown 3 coaches under the bus already to protect his work in management.

Allegri's job isn't to build the team and provide direction and culture to the club. That's Nedved?s job and he's an abject failure. Allegri's sin is replacing Conte. I'll take that over a crazy fool like Nedved

Allegri is a bonafide legend

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018

I totally disagree, The decision to fire Allegri the first time was right. Also his replacement was Sarri.
It was Agnelli that kick out Sarri and then he got Pirlo and then He kicked out Pirlo and got Allegri back. It was not Nedved.
Also Nedved's first choice if wthat i am reading is correct, is and was Conte.
I do not rate Nedved as manager because he is not. I did not say that Allegri is clueless but his work as a manager is in question based on results.
For me is decent to manage and establish team with an existing style of play with a lot of creativity players.because in attack in depends only in that.
What we see now is a coach that depends on invidual brilliance without having any invidual brilliance in the team.
Last year if Ronaldo stayed it may worked out. This year if Dybala stayed, Pogba didn't got injured may things be different.
But the situation now is so bad and divided in the squad that action needed. And the first step is to kick Allegri out.

Jul 28, 2002
Nedved doesn't look like he is fighting for anything bar protecting his reputation. He has thrown 3 coaches under the bus already to protect his work in management.

Allegri's job isn't to build the team and provide direction and culture to the club. That's Nedved?s job and he's an abject failure. Allegri's sin is replacing Conte. I'll take that over a crazy fool like Nedved

Allegri is a bonafide legend
Haha

defo a troll.

Jul 28, 2002
Shouldn't have outed yourself like that, but respect
Just need a “your mum” joke to complete the set!

There is a radio quiz show in the UK called Fighting Talk, where the final round the contestants have to defend the indefensible. This attack on Nedved in defense of Allegro is straight out of this show. Surely comedy. Admirable stuff and respect for sticking up for your man. But man, it must be tiring and ultimately fruitless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 106)