out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agresti said from the start Rabiot is in Allegri's plans but the offer was too good to refuse for the club and they took the opportunity.

Last sentence is nail on the head. That 15/16 season start was even worse imo because we had such high expectations after 14/15, but we never heard a peep out of the club about any unrest, imminent sacking etc. Same at Inter now, very little drama.

Marotta had his flaws too, but man he is a TRUE director.

This is so funny to me, that in football players would prefer the first type it seems. In the NBA for example the Pep/Klopp/Conte control freak type almost doesn't exist anymore. It is all about freedom, very little set plays and if there are players call them, it is almost a requirement for the coach to be hands off and deal more with tactical adjustments and man management instead of micro-managing.

Players demand it and when I think about it if I were a player I would prefer the second type, to have more freedom, to think on my own instead of looking over my shoulder after every play. Not saying either is right/wrong, just an observation because Allegri alluded to this in his interview too:"Now players don't think, they obey". Could be that the players spoke up and wanted more structure, that's why he said it possibly
Obviously the coach has to adapt that this group of players need tactical instructions on what to do and not to do even though he didn't do it in his previous stints as a coach.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Montolivo: “There are 2 types of coaches, one who gives you all the instructions by heart before you enter the field, you know in advance what you have to do & you don't need to think too much and there are the likes of Allegri who just gives you the general idea of the match & leaves you to do the rest which can be confusing for some players.”
General idea..the fuck is this? 6th grade soccer ?!

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Woke up late, and he's still here?

Still no official post from Jj though? At least that gives me some hope that their video editor is creating the "GRAZIE MISTER" clip and they'll release it later today
GRAZIE for what bro? zero tituli last season?
terrorist football?
or you still think about 3 - 0 against Barca?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As Einstein once said, can't keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

sack this fraud already

- - - Updated - - -

Montero is too unknown for such a job.
Carrera? I dont remember him as a coach can someone pour some light please?
In any case - I rather we get a motivator than a pure tactican as we need it way more.
As things stand I rather have T.Robbins than Allegri.
Carrera went on to have spells in Russia and Greece I think, he's basically a beta lite version of conte

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
GRAZIE for what bro? zero tituli last season?
terrorist football?
or you still think about 3 - 0 against Barca?
Man I don't know what positive things they can put into the video
"Grazie for leaving" then a 5 second video from him subbing in miretti, which is the only positive i see right now

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Cheer up fellas, our leaders have found a solution to all our problems

In recent days, #Juventus has given more power to #Andreini (Head of Performance). Donadoni's former trainer has more powers in terms of overseeing the different areas of the team's performance: strength and conditioning, analysis, etc.
so they see where the problem lays but wont punish the ones who are responsible for it?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Agresti said from the start Rabiot is in Allegri's plans but the offer was too good to refuse for the club and they took the opportunity.

Last sentence is nail on the head. That 15/16 season start was even worse imo because we had such high expectations after 14/15, but we never heard a peep out of the club about any unrest, imminent sacking etc. Same at Inter now, very little drama.

Marotta had his flaws too, but man he is a TRUE director.

This is so funny to me, that in football players would prefer the first type it seems. In the NBA for example the Pep/Klopp/Conte control freak type almost doesn't exist anymore. It is all about freedom, very little set plays and if there are players call them, it is almost a requirement for the coach to be hands off and deal more with tactical adjustments and man management instead of micro-managing.

Players demand it and when I think about it if I were a player I would prefer the second type, to have more freedom, to think on my own instead of looking over my shoulder after every play. Not saying either is right/wrong, just an observation because Allegri alluded to this in his interview too:"Now players don't think, they obey". Could be that the players spoke up and wanted more structure, that's why he said it possibly
Took what? He is still at Juve.

Jul 28, 2002
Arsenal didn't have them either. It was a very similar situation to us now.

A long time legend coach got fired because players gave up, a soft coach came in and replaced him, got some results initially, but players realized they could walk over him and gave up there too.

Arteta came in, won 2 trophies immediately, but as soon as difficulty hit again they gave up. Some players were left over from the previous regime, some new older players and some new younger players. They didn't have a real captain (Xhaka), but had a 'captain by committee' where players voted for the captain, it was a complete mess.

Once the players realized they weren't going to sack him again they started trying again, management backed him and changed most of the team, now they have a promising future.

Not saying same should/will happen here, but management and coach were hand-in-hand. Here we have Agnelli who is pro-Allegri safe to assume, I think Cherubini too. Nedved is his biggest enemy and Arrivabene probably would fire him too but cares too much about finances, that's his job. And Allegri who probably has some hard feelings from the first stint, feels hard done by the first sacking, now the same guy who sacked him still hanging over his head etc.

Either Nedved or Allegri have to go IMO.
Allegri has to go full stop. No or about it.

- - - Updated - - -

He got his pjanic replacement the rest of the squad is strong too despite the injuries... he cant hide behind excuses anymore and the management need to wake up and get rid of him
Exactly - he got who and what he wanted.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
All the news outlets seem to think we are stuck with allegri until the world Cup.. if this is true the club is doomed. . The main issue with us is we have zero identity . Players just seem to be running around with no idea of their job. Watching juve is like taking 11 random tuz members and putting them on a pitch. That is down to the manager not injuries or new players settling

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
For me Allegri's comments before PSG game was enough to sack him. He ruined the psychological part of the team, and he keeps doing it.
In fitness and training the results suggest that his work is below decent.And his no style of play, giving freedom to players can work only in an already establise team
with a lot of creativity, We are no that team now, and we will not be that team in the future as long as he is in charge.

Allegri out is obvious, but i think that more people from the managment need to follow or their part needs to be limited in business part and nothing to do with Football.
Because all except Nedved are clueless..

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
For me Allegri's comments before PSG game was enough to sack him. He ruined the psychological part of the team, and he keeps doing it.
In fitness and training the results suggest that his work is below decent.And his no style of play, giving freedom to players can work only in an already establise team
with a lot of creativity, We are no that team now, and we will not be that team in the future as long as he is in charge.

Allegri out is obvious, but i think that more people from the managment need to follow or their part needs to be limited in business part and nothing to do with Football.
Because all except Nedved are clueless..
:rofl:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rumours

Nedved wants the immediate sacking of Max but Arrivabene wants a low cost solution for now, Nedved would want Conte at the end of the season. Agnelli is worried about burning out Montero
What is Montero doing at the moment? What is he worried about again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 350)