out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why can't we just try something new, something different for a change?

This club is so outdated, archaic, steeped in its ways - pathetic really.

They cling onto shit and remnants of the past, but the traditions that are worth maintaining have been shat on.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We made Joao Mario look like a freaking superstar and then also made Palladino look like a new generation coach, il nuovo Guardiola.

All in one week. :baus:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We're actually linked with Carrera? An interesting option. Not sure how he has developed but his record looks decent. Seems to have been pretty well liked in Russia too.
There's a reason he's unemployed. If Max is being replaced with Carrera or Montero, we might as well give the job to Landucci till the end of the season.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
There's no hope of a manager change if even losing to Monza is not a threshold for sacking. I can't even think of a lower point, but I guess the next few weeks will show it. Insane if finances are the issue for not sacking him; what the fuck do you think will happen to our finances when we can't even make CL?????

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The only time I have seen the club stick with the coach during this kind of form is Arsenal with Arteta two years ago.

They didn't have a win for over 2 months, players were trying to mail it in on their 3rd coach in a row, but the club said fuck that, get in line, he is staying.

Seems to have worked out for them, but a serious talk needs to be had with the players by the management. Otherwise they will continue to mail it in and the sack is just being delayed for nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 111)