out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Allegri: "No surgery for #Pogba? Let's see if it's the right or wrong decision. His injury left us a bit stranded at the moment, but the club are vigilant and I believe that by Aug 31st the squad will be complete"

[#LaStampa via Giovanni Capuano]

Dec 9, 2017
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Does Ten Hag or Nagelsman earn more than this clown? Of those 3 who do you think is most 2 motivated to be proactive, teach young players and get the best and all of all players? Who can be the coach who get the best of you? I bet it is not our 9 mil / year. Propably thats why we buy only 30+ players, cause that motherANDdaughterANDcousinANDeveryonewhogivesfuckFucker dont get expoced that he has nothing to give for players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Does Ten Hag or Nagelsman earn more than this clown? Of those 3 who do you think is most 2 motivated to be proactive, teach young players and get the best and all of all players? Who can be the coach who get the best of you? I bet it is not our 9 mil / year. Propably thats why we buy only 30+ players, cause that motherANDdaughterANDcousinANDeveryonewhogivesfuckFucker dont get expoced that he has nothing to give for players.
I have a better question for you, who has a higher ceiling?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Did you forget to take your meds today?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hope Max try 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 this year, with Kostic and Cuadrado we will have 2 very good and quality wing backs but for 4-3-3 our LB and RB sucks.also Bremer will be a beast at back 3.
3-4-3 more than 3-5-2 though but I am not sure who would be a good fit next to Locatelli. Zakaria?

Dec 9, 2017
Sport is part of culture as like opera and such. It is a choice of what we spend our free time.
Would you like to pay and go to see Valkyria where singers do not give them all and musicisian play like the level of 4th graders? Every week and month and year and so on?

Why on earth you accept that kind of production from Juventus, who has a budget that is most likely more than every operas combined? The end production from Juve is pathetic.

I do not get it why it is so wrong to challenge that bullshit, where we buy circa 30 year players ( that we can not sell and whos paycheck is well beyond their level and their contracts are so long that the last few years are a waste of time and money: Sandro, Bonu, Ramsey etc. ) and sell younger ones ( Romero, Cancelo. )

Is Marchisio the last one who made it to the first team from youngs? In like 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

... and yea you are right that I would lose my mind watching allegrifootball. Circa 30 years I watched more or less every Juvetus competetive match but in the allegris last stint's last year ( 2019? ) I made a promise to myself that I will not watch a single match where allegri is our coatch. So I have not seen a Juvetus match in 1 year. And so my arguments may be futile. Maybe allegri proves me wrong.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill give him 3 months.

A couple less than last year which i waited till february.

- - - Updated - - -

It's crazy to see reactions to this mercato and realize that if we win Serie A I feel like the most disappointed sfans will be our fellow Juventus fans.
Why_? winning is good. Losing is bad. It is simple.

- - - Updated - - -

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Sport is part of culture as like opera and such. It is a choice of what we spend our free time.
Would you like to pay and go to see Valkyria where singers do not give them all and musicisian play like the level of 4th graders? Every week and month and year and so on?

Why on earth you accept that kind of production from Juventus, who has a budget that is most likely more than every operas combined? The end production from Juve is pathetic.

I do not get it why it is so wrong to challenge that bullshit, where we buy circa 30 year players ( that we can not sell and whos paycheck is well beyond their level and their contracts are so long that the last few years are a waste of time and money: Sandro, Bonu, Ramsey etc. ) and sell younger ones ( Romero, Cancelo. )

Is Marchisio the last one who made it to the first team from youngs? In like 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

... and yea you are right that I would lose my mind watching allegrifootball. Circa 30 years I watched more or less every Juvetus competetive match but in the allegris last stint's last year ( 2019? ) I made a promise to myself that I will not watch a single match where allegri is our coatch. So I have not seen a Juvetus match in 1 year. And so my arguments may be futile. Maybe allegri proves me wrong.
I agree with this. There is literally zero excuses for a club this size not to simply play good football. It's been horrid for 4 or 5 years now. It's just not worthy to watch the games. Let's give it a quick try this season but I'm not expecting much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 117)