out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We are in free fall. Zero pride zero fighting spirit. Players and coach trolling.

This is not what a transition season where you're building towards something looks like. This looks like United under an interim coach where everyone is going through the motions knowing they along with the coach are gone at the end of the season.

At least Ralf has the decency to apologize to the fans

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
As much i despise allegri football, if he get pogba maybe it will work great for him, he is kind of coach who need talisman. Zlatan milan 2011 scudetto, pogba ours scudetto, what worries me is back four only delight is capable of holding our back, we need to go all we can for bremer or kounde.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As much i despise allegri football, if he get pogba maybe it will work great for him, he is kind of coach who need talisman. Zlatan milan 2011 scudetto, pogba ours scudetto, what worries me is back four only delight is capable of holding our back, we need to go all we can for bremer or kounde.
Scary that Pogba is one of our big bets to escape this state of free fall.

Last time it was Pirlo, Vidal, Barzagli, Licht, Conte... all fighters with immense pride and grinta.

Honestly I never thought I'd see Juve this broken again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Season over. No excuses next season, not mater if we change the entire team, win serie A or street

Worst season I have seen in my life for Juve, dead serious
At least the ferrara and del neri seasons you could see the players were affected by the shit results.

This guys on the other hand are just trolling and hanging around, coach included.

Alarming to say the least, we are turning into ManU

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We are in free fall. Zero pride zero fighting spirit. Players and coach trolling.

This is not what a transition season where you're building towards something looks like. This looks like United under an interim coach where everyone is going through the motions knowing they along with the coach are gone at the end of the season.

At least Ralf has the decency to apologize to the fans
This is exactly what it reminds me of. We genuinely look like the Italian version of United.

No cohesion, no fighting spirit. All the recent new arrivals that have come in have sucked.

No defensive stability either, something Allegri is well known for and yet he's conceded more goals than Sarri and Pirlo.

Fact that he's building his 'new Juve' with Pogba as the 'center of the project' is a huge red flag as it is.

I really hope there is a drastic turnaround next season but what I saw this season along with the profile of players we are targetting doesn't fill me with too much optimism.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It seems people already have forgotten we were one victory away to contend for the title, when we lost against merda with a joke of a referee and Allegri telling the players to miss chance after chance.
That's when our season really ended, not now.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We were never really in for the title. People need to stop lying to themselves. We have been inconsistent throughout the year.

Even if we won against Inter, we would've found a way to lose to some bottom mid-table team. We've been struggling to score goals even after adding a 20 goal a season striker.

If the league had better quality, this season would've been another Del Neri-esque 7th place finish. Remember when we were 'in for the title' that season too?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Allegri: "WE HAVE CONCLUDED THE SEASON WITH DIGNITY, let us focus on next season now"

Yes, he really said that :rofl:
We finish the season in worst. 1 Shot (1 Off Target) with only 33% possesion play with a return of Locatelli (with Miretti-Rabiot). We don't have any pressure that allow us make mistake and play attacking football. Yet, the performance is one of the worst. I do worry for next season. Last 5 Fiorentina matches are 4 loss against Salernitana, Udinese, Milan, and Sampdoria with 11 goals conceded. But we can't really make a threat to their goal, what worst performance

Manager must be responsible with this. Keep blaming injury of Chiesa Sudden move of Ronaldo, or bad squad is an excuse.

As reference, Conte came in Spurs with no pre-season, with the current squad from Nuno Espirito, yet he will deliver 4th CHL spot for them. He really change Spurs. Klopp played almost 80% of his 2nd team against Soton in midweek without Salah, Diaz, Mane, Robertson, Fabinho but yet he won 2-1. He coached them so even the 2nd team is ready when called upon.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It seems people already have forgotten we were one victory away to contend for the title, when we lost against merda with a joke of a referee and Allegri telling the players to miss chance after chance.
That's when our season really ended, not now.
Also people forget that after the first fixture we were only 3 points away from 1st place. If it wasn't for teks howler we would have been first

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "WE HAVE CONCLUDED THE SEASON WITH DIGNITY, let us focus on next season now"

Yes, he really said that :rofl:
That's cause he has no dignity.

If he had any dignity he would have come out and apologized to the fans that watched this performance.

No wonder the players make fun of his ancient tactics. Morata publicly undermining him says it all really

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is exactly what it reminds me of. We genuinely look like the Italian version of United.

No cohesion, no fighting spirit. All the recent new arrivals that have come in have sucked.

No defensive stability either, something Allegri is well known for and yet he's conceded more goals than Sarri and Pirlo.

Fact that he's building his 'new Juve' with Pogba as the 'center of the project' is a huge red flag as it is.

I really hope there is a drastic turnaround next season but what I saw this season along with the profile of players we are targetting doesn't fill me with too much optimism.
?

In 19-20 we conceded 43 in the league
In 20-21 we conceded 38 in the league
In 21-22 we conceded 37 in the league

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
To say we concluded the season with Dignity is a bit of an insult to dignity. By any measure it’s been a really unsuccessful season, the only target we have achieved is top 4 which should be a given even with the aberration that is our first team squad.

The more I process the work he’s Done this season the more I find it to be disappointing. We’ve not really progressed at all from where we were last summer, our defence is as fragile but our attack and midfield has been less efficient and our style of football has been horrible. Concerningly none of our players seem to have improved under his management

I’d hoped a manager of his quality and experience would have done a much better job. I hope he can make a better impact next season when he gets his ‘experience’

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We were never really in for the title. People need to stop lying to themselves. We have been inconsistent throughout the year.

Even if we won against Inter, we would've found a way to lose to some bottom mid-table team. We've been struggling to score goals even after adding a 20 goal a season striker.

If the league had better quality, this season would've been another Del Neri-esque 7th place finish. Remember when we were 'in for the title' that season too?
In the 20 games preceding to the one vs Inter, we had 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss in Serie A. We were on a pace to finish the season with 80 pts. Its a big sample of games in which we have managed to obtain positive result consistently. Thats a scudetto challenging team.

- - - Updated - - -

Also people forget that after the first fixture we were only 3 points away from 1st place. If it wasn't for teks howler we would have been first

- - - Updated - - -

That's cause he has no dignity.

If he had any dignity he would have come out and apologized to the fans that watched this performance.

No wonder the players make fun of his ancient tactics. Morata publicly undermining him says it all really
20 games, 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss before clash vs inter in which our players missed and open goal, hit crossbar, denied a stonewall penalty, etc... that some anti Allegrists labeled as our best game of the season. Yeah, its the same as playing 1 game in Serie a. Clown.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
?

In 19-20 we conceded 43 in the league
In 20-21 we conceded 38 in the league
In 21-22 we conceded 37 in the league
In all competitions Juventus have conceded more under Allegri and here we are comparing his stats to dud coaches. Just shows how awful he's been this season.

- - - Updated - - -

In the 20 games preceding to the one vs Inter, we had 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss in Serie A. We were on a pace to finish the season with 80 pts. Its a big sample of games in which we have managed to obtain positive result consistently. Thats a scudetto challenging team.

- - - Updated - - -

20 games, 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss before clash vs inter in which our players missed and open goal, hit crossbar, denied a stonewall penalty, etc... that some anti Allegrists labeled as our best game of the season. Yeah, its the same as playing 1 game in Serie a. Clown.
Bruh we finished last season with 77 pts. With this point total, we'd have been well within scudetto range this year. Only difference is we dint have an Inter team running away with the league like last season.

We had a good 2-3 month spell last season too until that UCL game and we completely capitulated after that.

Same story this season. This team is a weak and fragile team from both physical and mental point of view. There hasn't been an ounce of improvement from last season.

Infact I struggle to think of a single player that has genuinely improved under Allegri this season.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 302)