out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I honestly feel like if the 2017 Juventus team faces the 2015 Barcelona, we win. And if the 2015 Juve team faces the 2017 Madrid, we also win. I feel like they matched up better. Just unfortunate.
If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bike. Only fact we need to focus on is if our 2015 had any chance to beat them with different tactics, and Barca had the most dominant attacking trio I have ever seen and the rest of the squad was still in its prime too. We punched up to get to the final due to an Allegri tactics masterclass with the 4 man mid, but despite our amazing defense their amazing attack got them beat.

In 2017 we had a bit of a higher chance, but we have to also remember Real had also their best team in the last decade and it was also the most successful one in their entire history, winning four trophies that season. That team was amazingly balanced and had the best players in their prime in each position; Ronaldo, Benzema, Isco, Modrid, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Varane, Carvajal.... no way we are beating them with Khedira and Pjanic as our mids.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Agreed. I would have hoped Allegri would have used his tactical brilliance to better conduct those finals, but alas, it wasn't to be. The coach can't do everything, but those finals were horrible disappointments. Yet, not the single reason I don't want him back.

I'm also not sure about giving him some sort of carte blanche on transfers either. I trust him as a coach but not a scout.
speaking of scouting, im a bit aware now that paratici's gone
does cherubini or other name now in charge for scouting player is better than paratici?
or if allegri has authority to choose his own player, does he have time to scout not only one names ini one role/position?
Remember juve's money is still limited not like arab club so maybe we can't always get our primary target, depends on DS negotiation skill too.
other name appeared for CEO is arrivabene. is he good?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
speaking of scouting, im a bit aware now that paratici's gone
does cherubini or other name now in charge for scouting player is better than paratici?
or if allegri has authority to choose his own player, does he have time to scout not only one names ini one role/position?
Remember juve's money is still limited not like arab club so maybe we can't always get our primary target, depends on DS negotiation skill too.
other name appeared for CEO is arrivabene. is he good?
He was decent at Ferrari. Things really took a turn for the worse once he left.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Thats fine, but you know we need more tha that to win the CL, which shoulkd be our real objective.

I do not fear about serie A because we all know that Allegri si capable of winning it and WILL most likely win serie A. (thankfuylly)

but I want to see him extending his dominance to CL, with the team being the protagonista nd the feared team instead of the defensive underdog. You get my point?

Listen, unlike his previous last years tenure, ill give him the benefit of doubt because of what we talked about last time (the mina rzouki interview)..... and because Paratici is not here anymore.... and because clearly allegri has more power in his hands right now.

Whatever happens from now on.... there will be no alibis and he will be the responsible of all our bad results, or the architect of great victories.

Time will tell and ill be here. in fact im eager to see what he will do and prove me wrong if needed. But im eager to see what he will do in europe (serie a is playground for him, lets be honest)

PD: Fuck off Pirlo, get a real coach career before coming here.
Bro, there are always going to be alibis and the strongest of them all is that we are 11th revenue wise.
That means we generate close to 300 million less money than the top 4 clubs.
Now, you tell me how you can compete with that on equal footing?
I mean clubs like Real Barca man utd psg shitty, can outspend us every year by a couple of hundreds of millions yet you expect equal footing with them.
Be grateful we still get to compete with them, let alone win that trophy.
Allegri did miracles in reaching the 2 finals with our budget and team.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bike. Only fact we need to focus on is if our 2015 had any chance to beat them with different tactics, and Barca had the most dominant attacking trio I have ever seen and the rest of the squad was still in its prime too. We punched up to get to the final due to an Allegri tactics masterclass with the 4 man mid, but despite our amazing defense their amazing attack got them beat.

In 2017 we had a bit of a higher chance, but we have to also remember Real had also their best team in the last decade and it was also the most successful one in their entire history, winning four trophies that season. That team was amazingly balanced and had the best players in their prime in each position; Ronaldo, Benzema, Isco, Modrid, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Varane, Carvajal.... no way we are beating them with Khedira and Pjanic as our mids.
In the first half, we were arguably better. But with the injured Pjanic and Khedira in midfield, a wimpy Dybala up front, an aging out of position Barzagli and the fighting idiots Bonucci and Dani Alvez, we couldn’t really hold up in the 2nd half. And our depth included Lemina.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In the first half, we were arguably better. But with the injured Pjanic and Khedira in midfield, a wimpy Dybala up front, an aging out of position Barzagli and the fighting idiots Bonucci and Dani Alvez, we couldn’t really hold up in the 2nd half. And our depth included Lemina.
We have muppets like Hydde who say Allegri is trash for not doing better against one of the greatest CL teams of all time in that 2017 Madrid. But then they also say half our starters are also rubbish, and the less said about our bench that year, the better. It’s amusing.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Real lost once in 5 years, against Allegri Juve when they were missing Modric and Casemiro, and it was still close. The last time they lost before that was when Khedira, Ozil were starters, and Ramos was a RB. In 2017 we had hope and arrogance thinking we are equal, but in retrospective they were a tier above

Eros

Jun 14, 2019

IMO Juve had a better chance of winning it in 2015 but Allegri played Vidal in the hole behind Tevez and Morata and that failed miserably.

Against Real he was better off playing Marchisio instead of that dead weight Khedira.

I am not a fan of reheated leftovers but it has worked in Juve’s favor in the past with Trapattoni and Lippi. Hope it does this time as well.
Let’s just hope he doesn’t remain stubborn with Bentancur and even scarier is if he keeps Ramsey.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We have muppets like Hydde who say Allegri is trash for not doing better against one of the greatest CL teams of all time in that 2017 Madrid. But then they also say half our starters are also rubbish, and the less said about our bench that year, the better. It’s amusing.
What critics of Allegri don't want to admit is that in the 21st century he is our best coach. I don't get it. How can you want him out when you compare him with all the others in the last 21 years.

Ancelotti- a huge flop
Lippi second coming - CL final and two titles
Capello - two titles
Deschamps - one title
Ranieri, Zaccheroni, Ferrara, Delneri - nada
Conte - three titles
Allegri - 5 titles, 4 of them cup doubles and two CL finals

It was criminal to dismiss him. I'm still angry that we did it. Finally this mistake is taken care of.

Welcome back home, Max! I hope you stay here for a long, long time.

Jan 22, 2016
Welcome back home.

This is like dreams come true. Even Without any reinforcement i can see us being in the final instead of Chelsea with him at the helm.

He is gonna love it working with Chiesa and Kulu up front and i actually believe McKennie, Rabiot and benta would flourish under his helm.

All my Milanisti and inter friends are shitting their pants already. Only his name brought back fear once again. That's how much of a boss he is.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Welcome back home.

This is like dreams come true. Even Without any reinforcement i can see us being in the final instead of Chelsea with him at the helm.

He is gonna love it working with Chiesa and Kulu up front and i actually believe McKennie, Rabiot and benta would flourish under his helm.

All my Milanisti and inter friends are shitting their pants already. Only his name brought back fear once again. That's how much of a boss he is.
Allegri coming will definitely bring us:

- Serie A titles
- Italian cup wins
- ECL final Juve trademark self-implosion of losing by 3 goals or more in front of world wide audience, followed by our veterans applauding our opponent and saying they are better footballers.

If the above brings you to the point of orgasm, then you truly are a fake fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 287)