out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I don't understand who would prefer Zidane over allegri. I see some of these idiotic discussions " well zizou is a 3 time CL winner. " Sure with a stacked already built team. When has zizou ever built a team or done well with youth like allegri? To me it's not even a comparison Allegri > zizou
that is not true, the first time ZZ took over, they had Benitez as coach and he was terrible, they hadn't won a title since Mourinho and the second time they had Scolari and Lopetegui before him, they didn't win anything, both times he took over and won titles and CL's! I prefer Allegri but you have to tell it like it is

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
that is not true, the first time ZZ took over, they had Benitez as coach and he was terrible, they hadn't won a title since Mourinho and the second time they had Scolari and Lopetegui before him, they didn't win anything, both times he took over and won titles and CL's! I prefer Allegri but you have to tell it like it is
Yes but like I said they're budget is alot bigger than ours so it's easy to buy great players in positions and say look I built a team. Building a team and finding talent with a smaller budget is a great coach

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Yes but like I said they're budget is alot bigger than ours so it's easy to buy great players in positions and say look I built a team. Building a team and finding talent with a smaller budget is a great coach
true but he made them great, none of the managers before him did that, plus they won CL three times in a row, what manager can say that? like I said, I prefer Allegri but only because he knows how to get the best out of Juve not because of his track record, obviously Zidane has a better one

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
true but he made them great, none of the managers before him did that, plus they won CL three times in a row, what manager can say that? like I said, I prefer Allegri but only because he knows how to get the best out of Juve not because of his track record, obviously Zidane has a better one
If we had that budget allegri would still be here and we would have won a ton of CL etc

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I don't understand who would prefer Zidane over allegri. I see some of these idiotic discussions " well zizou is a 3 time CL winner. " Sure with a stacked already built team. When has zizou ever built a team or done well with youth like allegri? To me it's not even a comparison Allegri > zizou
You talked as if there was a huge gap in quality between Real and Juve in the Cardiff final and that Allegri was no fault in that loss. Yes, Real was better but not 4-1 better.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
One game doesn't prove anything. That night we played well but the end result proved the difference
That was no ordinary game. It was a CL final when we were heavily defeated. Did you see the video on YouTube where Zidane fired up the team with his half time talk when the score line was 1-1. Zidane saw the weakness of the double pivot midfielders (Khedira and Pjanic) and decided to outnumber the midfielders with 3 mids and won the title. Credit for Zidane when credit is due, will you? If you ask who is better at some neutral forums, you see how neutrals answer the question.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
That was no ordinary game. It was a CL final when we were heavily defeated. Did you see the video on YouTube where Zidane fired up the team with his half time talk when the score line was 1-1. Zidane saw the weakness of the double pivot midfielders (Khedira and Pjanic) and decided to outnumber the midfielders with 3 mids and won the title. Credit for Zidane when credit is due, will you? If you ask who is better at some neutral forums, you see how neutrals answer the question.
Not saying zizou isn't a good coach. Just easier to coach with his talent. Look at the midfielders he had compared to Juve

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You talked as if there was a huge gap in quality between Real and Juve in the Cardiff final and that Allegri was no fault in that loss. Yes, Real was better but not 4-1 better.
Yeah. Pjanic and Mandzukic picking up knocks and looking half-fit in the second half played no part in it at all. Lol

We had a great starting XI thanks to Max’s brilliant tactics in utilizing the squad assembled to its full potential, but we had nothing on the bench that year. Players got burnt out unfortunately and we fell apart in the second half with two of our most-key players for the formation picking up knocks. Shit happens, and Zidane did a great job of taking advantage.

Two fantastic coaches.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yeah. Pjanic and Mandzukic picking up knocks and looking half-fit in the second half played no part in it at all. Lol

We had a great starting XI thanks to Max’s brilliant tactics in utilizing the squad assembled to its full potential, but we had nothing on the bench that year. Players got burnt out unfortunately and we fell apart in the second half with two of our most-key players for the formation picking up knocks. Shit happens, and Zidane did a great job of taking advantage.

Two fantastic coaches.
While I agree that both are great coaches, I think Max overcalculated that night by going all out in the first 30 mins, the team was gassed after that. We knew we had no bench, especially upfront, yet the team ran full-steam for those first 30 minutes anyways.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
While I agree that both are great coaches, I think Max overcalculated that night by going all out in the first 30 mins, the team was gassed after that. We knew we had no bench, especially upfront, yet the team ran full-steam for those first 30 minutes anyways.
That could certainly be argued, but then we probably do get beaten outright. I think he wanted to build a lead and hold on, due to the lack of depth in the team that year, but then two of our best players, Dybala and Alves fucked around, ran into each other and lost the ball for the initial Ronaldo counterattack goal. Maybe we go up 1-0 or even 2-0 going into the break if things go as planned. They didn’t, unfortunately, and two of the most essential players for how we played that year picked up knocks and were shadows in the second half and we got overrun because of it.

Anyways, hindsight is 20/20. I think there is something to be said for having taken a more measured approach against such a strong Madrid side in the final, but I guess the idea was keep going with a good thing. We destroyed Barca and Monaco by overruning them from the opening whistle. Madrid was just too good to do that too, and a couple of key players didn’t show up to play for us.

Jun 16, 2020
On VS:

Buongiorno,
Non è una gurata..ma ho appena visto Max Allegri in un bar del centro di Torino (piazza Solferino) seduto al tavolo con Cherubini.

Ho fatto la foto con Max e gli ho chiesto se torna ma ovviamente nessuna risposta. Sarò stato il decimo che glielo chiedeva in 3 minuti..

“Just saw Max with Cherubini in a bar at the center of Torino (Piazza Solferino)

Made a Picture with him and asked him if he comes back, but obviously no response..”

Guy posted this selfie with him but marked his face:

1620977131701.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Could aswel be fake but better than a random guru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 314)