out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Paratici just likes to sit with the cools kids at the lunch table. The only people he seems to have “good relationships” with are agents and that’s because he gives them massive fees. He pays them to be his friend and they take advantage. None of his coworkers seem to like him and he’s awful at his job. He tries to act like a tough guy by pressuring refs and bribing people for passports. He’s a joke. Personifies the state of the club.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't understand who would prefer Zidane over allegri. I see some of these idiotic discussions " well zizou is a 3 time CL winner. " Sure with a stacked already built team. When has zizou ever built a team or done well with youth like allegri? To me it's not even a comparison Allegri > zizou
Very true. Zidane has to prove himself with another club or at least rebuild the Madrid team.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Romano talked about him and RM on his podcast today again.

Perez wants Zidane to stay, but they already have started preparing for his replacement. Made it clear that nothing is done between Max and RM but his wording really seemed like he'd be the number one favorite for the job if ZZ leaves. "Keep an eye on Allegri if Zidane leaves."

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Romano talked about him and RM on his podcast today again.

Perez wants Zidane to stay, but they already have started preparing for his replacement. Made it clear that nothing is done between Max and RM but his wording really seemed like he'd be the number one favorite for the job if ZZ leaves. "Keep an eye on Allegri if Zidane leaves."
Real will not hire Max.
They're fans would hate his pragmatic approach and those are some hard to please fans who complain at every step.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
They wanted to hire him 2 years ago, don't see what's changed.

Zidane is almost a carbon copy of Allegri in terms of style so nothing would change there either.
His 2 year hiatus. At that time he was riding high, after managing Juve to an unlikely cl final.
At this point in time, not so much.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Clearly Allegri didnt fail, Deluded management is so desperate for CL they want an instant change and instant trophy. Allegri would be great since his style fits Italian Football but i choose zidane over him. Zidane deserves some credit.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
His 2 year hiatus. At that time he was riding high, after managing Juve to an unlikely cl final.
At this point in time, not so much.
Yes the hiatus but you mentioned style as a reason why they wouldn't hire him.

They had a very similar manager in terms of style there already and his style didn't bother them when they went for him three years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 271)