out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Conte is a great coach. He won in Italy and England, and I dont see a reason, other than his eternal bitching and moaning, that he wont be a succes in the next team he coaches.
He shit the bed with Chelsea after one season, he shit the bed with the Italian national team so let's not revise history. As of now Conte is a good coach not great

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus will terminate Massimilano Allegri's contract & he will receive a severance pay for the termination of a contract expiring in June 2020 with one year in advance. [@Sport_Mediaset]

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Will always be thankful to Allegri for making us a power to be reckoned in Europe again, but I think the decision is the correct one. A circle has closed. If we want to win the Champions League we have to be pragmatic and ruthless.

Thanks for everything Max..

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
With the national team, are you serious?

Even Chelsea... you serious?
His first season with Chelsea was great. Second season was really disappointing. Half way through the season he was fighting with the management, some of the players (I know it's a two way street) and ended up with no CL qualification. That's a failed season IMO.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
All I have to say to the anti max crowd be careful what you wish for. We could be starting a coaching carousel here if we don't land the right guy
I don't care! In Italy we can pretty much let the players manage themselves and still win.
We need something different. His cycle was over after Cardiff defeat.

When I learnt that half of the team didn't talk with him anymore and wanted to leave and Allegri asked to sell half of our starters it was obvious he was a goner.
It's easier to replace a manager than 5-6players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 95)