out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As I posted on a different thread

Thanks everyone for the mentions but in the last year or so a number of things happened so that I have been focusing my Juve time to the Stadium.

My inside contact at Juve has had severe health problems and therefore I no longer have any insight in what happens at the Club. I have met and talked to Momblano, Zampini, Scarpa and other Juventibus members but I don’t know more then what they share on the social media.

Finally, I have always had to look after family members who have been unwell, hence my prolonged absence from the forum.

Thanks everyone for the messages, public and private.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Hope everything turns out better re. the family and friend

- - - Updated - - -

Sound argument. Pretty much the same as the 1st one. I wonder, of 40k posts you've made here... How many times were you able to actually formulate a thought...
precisely the square root of fuck all would be your answer

- - - Updated - - -

Both Di Marzio & Romeo Agresti are reporting the same: Agnelli & Allegri have met last night but they did not reach a conclusion. Another meeting is expected in the next hours with both Nedved & Paratici present, in which a final decision will be taken.
They better just fire his ass already, the potential fall out by keeping Allegri on is a risk far too big to take regardless of Allegri's success

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First I heard about the relationship part
Then you havent been paying attention. Its a two way street, player and coach, and lots of players are entitled asses, but he has shown a clear pattern of fighting with or being disliked by some of his players with both Milan (basically all the core vets + brazilians disliked him openly in different times) and with us too, doesnt seem to have a natural authority or affinity with some of his players . Football players are entitled nancies more and more, but most top coaches dont seem to have this problem (unless its downwards spiraling Mourinho, or any coach who coached Chelsea lol). So yeah its defenitely something with Allegri's approach or lack of relationship building/charismatic authority that makes this occuring from time to time.

- - - Updated - - -

I suspect we'll keep Allegri. Just an hunch. But in terms of a cost benefits analysis it would make more sense to dump him rather than revolutionize what I'm sure Paratici believes is a, by and large, good squad of players.

Really, its prolly what Paratici and Nedved are thinking, and Agnelli disagrees. We basically need to only add one CB, couple of MUCH needed quality CMs, and perhaps a replacement for Mandzu (or let Kean have the role full time), and we are good to go. If its not enough for Allegri, and he wants to sell some much needed quality players instead in some grand idea, then yeah perhaps its much smoother to replace him instead. Easier said then done, with the lack of options, but its very much necessary step to carefully consider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 92)