out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I

I said this couple weeks ago about Bentancur.

Kid just isn’t growing with as much PT as he gets.
Kid was great in the first 4 months of the season. Then regressed massively and started doing Khediraesque back passes only. When he was given the chance in the first leg against Ajax he was very good. Arguably best Juve player in that match, and then promptly benched for the second leg.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kid was great in the first 4 months of the season. Then regressed massively and started doing Khediraesque back passes only. When he was given the chance in the first leg against Ajax he was very good. Arguably best Juve player in that match, and then promptly benched for the second leg.
Yeah we were all excited in first part of season by him then suddenly he stopped impressing and became very underwhelming. You would think a a kid his age playing at Juve would have more confidence. Amazing the difference between Ajax younger players and him.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How many talented young players have we bought though? Dybala has obviously grown at him time here. Other than that I remember just Bentancur and Rugani and both haven't really grown as much as one would expect. It's not for want of trying.
Not many, but change that to 25, and you still won't see much change. The thing is, we don't develop players anymore the way we did with Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, and even Bonucci.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Make no mistake the defeat is on Max and I would fire him instantly if we could form ourselves a coach out of clay and he would come to life. But we are left with what's on the market which isn't all that great
I'm hoping that market changes by the end of he season. Imagine living another season with :butchers: in charge.

Mar 10, 2009
Beppe is a piece of shit everybody knows that (even dim Australian permashills begin to realize) but even those mediocre players Beppe bought should be able to string 3 passes together and not shit themselves after every conceded goal

Are you forgetting how it was like pre Beppe and the signings we were making? I do think Beppe has made several mistakes but at the same time I think you're being too harsh.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I think Max has been a good-to-great coach for Juve. His record speaks for itself only lacking a CL title. I wanted more offense this season with the pieces Max had at hand. Just maybe Max just isn't a coach who can successfully managed a team that wants to prioritize scoring more goals? Might not be in his coaching DNA and he hasn't/can't figure it out?

Max's been very successful by his clubs allowing few goals. Get the lead and then put the clamps on the opponent scoring after that. Haven't watch all the matches this year like many here, but just about every match I did see, there never seemed to be an offensive gameplan applied. Of course Juve won most of the time, but in my eyes was because of superior individual talent taking over.

And if Max has a backline that includes Cancelo, Bonucci, and Sandro, all world class players IMO, winning games by scoring first and then clamping down isn't going to happen. Add to that having the world's best in CR7 and Max's close to vest style of play might not be what this Juve club is best suited for CL title success..

Jan 22, 2016
I wouldn't even care to watch our games next season if this guy is still here because i know what exactly would happen in each part of the season.

Stil can't believe how negative he has made us to play with so much talent in this team.

Go away please. This team doesn't even need a coach at this point. It can't get worse than this.

Unfortunately this shit show has to be endured for 5 more games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Keep Euromaxx, play Dybala as FW or sell, sign Rambo, sign a competent deep lying mid (someone with strength and physical presence) to play the role Pjanic is in and a quality CB. Most importantly, dump the entire medical/ physio/ fitness whatever staff and bring in an entirely new group, get the best, regardless of expense.

There i fixed the team. Fire Paratici and make me GM

Jan 22, 2016
Keep Euromaxx, play Dybala as FW or sell, sign Rambo, sign a competent deep lying mid (someone with strength and physical presence) to play the role Pjanic is in and a quality CB. Most importantly, dump the entire medical/ physio/ fitness whatever staff and bring in an entirely new group, get the best, regardless of expense.

There i fixed the team. Fire Paratici and make me GM
Why experiment something that doesn't work anymore? In the last 2 years we have seen almost 100 games and things are getting worst with each game passes by.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why experiment something that doesn't work anymore? In the last 2 years we have seen almost 100 games and things are getting worst with each game passes by.
I agree that the CL exit makes for a disappointing season but the question is can we get someone better than Maxx? I am not convinced.

imo we should only get rid of Maxx in the case we are guaranteed to end up with the absolute best in return.

This might be a controversial opinion right now but I think this is the only poor season Maxx has had here. We fell well short of CL expectations going out limp dicked at home to Ajax but in all previous Euromaxx seasons we either greatly exceeded expectations or went out to some bs ala last year vs. Madrid.

Jan 22, 2016
I agree that the CL exit makes for a disappointing season but the question is can we get someone better than Maxx? I am not convinced.

imo we should only get rid of Maxx in the case we are guaranteed to end up with the absolute best in return.

This might be a controversial opinion right now but I think this is the only poor season Maxx has had here. We fell well short of CL expectations going out limp dicked at home to Ajax but in all previous Euromaxx seasons we either greatly exceeded expectations or went out to some bs ala last year vs. Madrid.
If our team showed even tiny bit of improvement in its game in the last 2 years despite of improving the squad, i myself would've wanted Max to stay for more years.

But unfortunately the team is regressing on an alarming rate, just look how far away we are from Elites comparing to 2017.

The team needs new blood , just like 2015 when he took the job. I was here that time. 95% users were against Allegri and were cursing him, but i was in minority that believed he would improve us.

Right now, i have the same feeling about another change . The cycle has ended in the Cardiff but we didn't want to hear it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 441)