out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Poch

We can lure him away from Spurs if we really wanted to.
We can't. Guy signed a big extension with salary increase last summer, rejected Real Madrid and has a 42m buyout fee IIRC if a team wants to pry him away. We're not paying 42m to get him, 7-8m net salary for him and 7-8m net salary for Allegri next year if we fire him.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Is there any young player, who joined us before he's 23, and played for at least one season, that is better now than when he joined? Only Kean comes to mind. Max is not exactly setting the world on fire on player development either.
Bentancur, Dybala, Rugani

but yeah i see your point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I
Is there any young player, who joined us before he's 23, and played for at least one season, that is better now than when he joined? Only Kean comes to mind. Max is not exactly setting the world on fire on player development either.
I said this couple weeks ago about Bentancur.

Kid just isn’t growing with as much PT as he gets.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
How many talented young players have we bought though? Dybala has obviously grown at him time here. Other than that I remember just Bentancur and Rugani and both haven't really grown as much as one would expect. It's not for want of trying.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Dybala is talented but he doesnt have the mentality to become the absolute best. Clearly he's on a poor run of form. Clearly he can return to glory under new circumstances. But he will never be a absolute monstor as some believe.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Everyone knows exactly who MDS is/was/will be. No real debate in that
People expecting to replace Dani :lol:

MDS is the future on either side. Licht may be on the decline but he should retire in our shirt.
MDS is going to solve our problems at full back.

Both sides

at the same time

man could be the next Zambro for us under Max's wings
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/mattia-de-sciglio-rb-lb-a-c-milan.42583/page-24#post-5570380

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
So I guess Allegri is staying another year, so no point watching any games, this is so difficult to continue to support, style is unattractive, no matter if favored or underdog lose all the big games. Never cared for CR7, I told myself I would only support him if he gets us CL, we can lose in any of the rounds without spending $400mil on a old player. Serie A is total $%&&, haven't won any euro trophy since what inter in 2010? Aghhhhhhhhhhhh~

I need a drink, just venting guys. thanks for the platform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 193)