out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
How ironic to post that in a football forum created for fans of a certain team.
To share opinions on certain subjects ,yes . But insulting people over the internet ,hiding behind your monitor ,forcing your opinion on others ,truly identifying yourself with someting so distant to you ,is retarded .
For example ,this dude defends Allegri ,as if Allegri himself pays him to do so . If someone says Allegri is shit ,why would I feel offended ? This is what I mean with identifying yourself with something .
On the other hand ,not that I have expected many highly educated people around here anyway .

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To share opinions on certain subjects ,yes . But insulting people over the internet ,hiding behind your monitor ,forcing your opinion on others ,truly identifying yourself with someting so distant to you ,is retarded .
For example ,this dude defends Allegri ,as if Allegri himself pays him to do so . If someone says Allegri is shit ,why would I feel offended ? This is what I mean with identifying yourself with something .
How ironic yet again! Dude you're doing the exact same thing you're accusing other people of.
oh by the way "sharing opinion" on something also means that if you can't back up your statements with facts and reasoning you should expect a reaction, no matter what the subject is.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why?

Because you find what we say annoying?

Subjectiveness at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

You better hang on tightly. Because until he shows he can win that cup convincingly, we will never stop.

This also goes to the rest of apologist. Brave yourselves because this will not stop. In the very same way you dont stop making excuses for allegri.

I dont care if you get annoyed, people here is not trolling and are pointing valid points. If you get mad at them is your problem.

If we get banned for it then the mods should be reevaluated because it will be abuse of power.
Because what you say is retarded. It has no place in this glorious thread

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The problem is ...there is no WE . There is Allegri and there is Juventus . And then ,there is you ,a nobody,,posting on a forum ,identifying yourself with Juventus alongside some other braindeads ...probably giving some meaning to your hopeless lifes .
Log out and leave us hopless users alone again, you aren't needed here and we don't wanna drag you down to our level. Pls. Continue your life without tuz. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading these comments you would think Tuesday never happened at all.
Yo, you're missing the point here. One win can't make up for all of them disgusting three points earning title winning 90 minutes we had to sit through.

Last edited:

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
Log out and leave us hopless users alone again, you aren't needed here and we don't wanna drag you down to our level. Pls. Continue your life without tuz. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, you're missing the point here. One win can't make up for all of them disgusting three points earning title winning 90 minutes we had to sit through.
Under one condition : @Klovn Milky moustache goes with me

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think it should be evident by now that attacking football wins you CL trophies.

Now that we have the best striker of all time we should be playing to his strength.
Or it should be evident that having the best striker of all time, or the best “midfielder” of all time wins you CL.

Aside from the two teams with those two players the most successful teams in Europe of the last 5 years were Juventus and Atletico. Two more pragmatic, defensive teams.

This doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t play more attacking football, now that we have Ronaldo... but it also doesn’t mean that attacking football is some guarantee of success. We got beat by better teams in both finals. We shall see what happens this year.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The guy who won the Coach of the year award with Cagliari, won a Scudetto with Milan and kept them in the top 3 despite losing stars every year and not having them replaced was a "joke of a coach?"

And was he wrong on that "Gol di Muntari" Complaint? Yeah, we laughed, but only because we are Juve fans. The truth is, he was right.
Come on sergio. He was a joke here on tuz and no one wanted him here, maybe a very few tuzzers, but when he came it was a nuke fest

- - - Updated - - -

Because what you say is retarded. It has no place in this glorious thread
It has a place in this glorious thread. We all have a place here. We are like a family right? A family with serious issues :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Come on sergio. He was a joke here on tuz and no one wanted him here, maybe a very few tuzzers, but when he came it was a nuke fest

- - - Updated - - -

It has a place in this glorious thread. We all have a place here. We are like a family right? A family with serious issues :D

You said he was a joke of a coach before he got here. Obviously that was wrong. But don't let the facts concerning his time at Cagliari and Milan get in the way, though. And you are right about one thing. Very few people wanted him here. But you know what? When you see what he went through at Milan, where they systematically destroyed his team, yet he still had them challenging up until that last season, you realized that he didn't deserve to bear the brunt of the blame that he got.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You said he was a joke of a coach before he got here. Obviously that was wrong. But don't let the facts concerning his time at Cagliari and Milan get in the away, though. And you are right about one thing. Very few people wanted him here. But you know what? When you see what he went through at Milan, where they systematically destroyed his team, yet he still had them challenging up until that last season, you realized that he didn't deserve to bear the brunt of the blame that he got.
I feel this is easier to say in hindsight now that he is here and have won plenty silverware with us. By the time he was enduring the struggles you said, no one here cared about how good he was and instead we were having a lot of fun seeing him getting trashed by sassuolo 0 4 at home

Anyways, since i consider you a quality old school poster and a great guy, ill explain you my posture for you to understand, to prevent misunderstandings, since i dont see you in this rat nest everyday. People here like to create negative propaganda to hide what we really want to say:

1-im grateful to allegri for what he has done. He deserves credit.

2- At the same time, we have reached a ceiling in italy and need to start targeting the CL.

3-Since our midfield got butchered, i just saw negligence from Beppe and allegri in not trying to fix it, hence we are were we are now (champs of italy but with a very dubious midfield and playstyle«)

4-Allegri needs to try to make us play positively as he is sometimes way too pragmatic. You can win serie A, or even other leagues, this way... but in CL you need to know how to score and attack, and we lack in this department. Because of this, you see me and others week in week out trying to comprehend whats going on with our tactics, but to no avail.

5- i feel we can do more, but some here think we are fine and we reached our ceiling, thats how things are and nothing can be done. And here is where we do not agree.

We have hit a wall. My only hope is to see what allegri can do with better mids, but since he s a defensive minded coach, im not sure if he will get the most of the attacking players we buy. Look at our attackers... all of them having issues bar ronaldo.

The ATM 2nd game was marvelous (the first one was a tactical disgrace), so this gives me some hope too. Ill wait for the ajax games to judge... but i need to see allegri trying to practice a more positive football in the league... if not i dont know what to think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 30, Guests: 302)