out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think that we should ban Allegri's apologetics for life.
They are ass lickers and contribute nothing to the development of the team.
If not for the journalists and fans who put people like Allegri under pressure to do their fucking job Juve would be a provincial side.
Allegri did the only thing he could do under the circumstances - allowing his best players to freely express themselves on the field and one of them in particular saved his ass ... For now.
If he reverts to his pussy mentality against Ajax there will be no miraculous coming back this time.
We have played so poorly this year that one briliant game should not be enough.
Some of the players and the coach who are most praised after this game are one of the worst performers this season - Can and Berna. I will judge them and the coach after the seasons's end and not after one game.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
People like you are a disgrace. Hoping we fail just to make a point about Allegri.
Most Allegri supporters here criticize him when he gets it wrong, but you guys never ever complement him when he gets it right.
If Juve wins the CL, I'm sure you will find a way to criticize Juve and Allegri.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Allegri apologetics and haters are equally annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious. How do peeps now view Allegri's pre match comments for the Atletico game in which he downplayed the importance of the game and success in the Champions League in general? I remember it was received here as if he had given up.

Pretty clear from the game we were not at all unmotivated or taking it lightly.
The reactions were funny, even by his supporters.

Saying his comments were Del Neri-esque.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

He also said he had wanted us to play in this same fashion in the first leg, but that he made different choices for the line-up and the team wasn’t able to express this, and couldn’t move the ball around fast enough. Basically implied he made some poor choices for the XI in the first leg, for what he wanted us to do.

I think sometimes people forget that there are two sides playing to win, trying to win, and that occasionally we will get beaten by a better side, or a side that just plays a better game than us. Atletico has been one of the best teams in Europe for 6 years now. They are a bitch to play against in the knockouts. Only us and Madrid have knocked them out in years. Simeone sets them up in a way that is very difficult to break down and they are masters of playing on the counter and taking advantage of set pieces.

Our offensive play is rightly getting plaudits for yesterday, but our defensive strategy was also fantastic. We took away all their strengths. Closed down their counters immediately. We didn’t give Griezzmann, Lemar, Morata an inch of space. Not a single shot on target by them. We didn’t give up a single corner or dangerous free-kick. Cancelo and Matuidi had beastly games in terms of ball-winning (11 tackles between them). Bonucci, Chiellini, Can had 10 clearances and 6 interceptions between them. It was a masterful performance on both ends of the pitch.
100% this.

Now let's see some sexy football please :tuttosport:

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If not for the journalists and fans who put people like Allegri under pressure to do their fucking job Juve would be a provincial side.
Allegri did the only thing he could do under the circumstances - allowing his best players to freely express themselves on the field and one of them in particular saved his ass ... For now.
If he reverts to his pussy mentality against Ajax there will be no miraculous coming back this time.
Some of the players and the coach who are most praised after this game are one of the worst performers this season - Can and Berna. I will judge them and the coach after the seasons's end and not after one game.

Using Can in that position it was anything but obvious to anyone, don't be a smartass. It was a brilliant move and was the key to our game plan, then CR7 and Berna play like gods and the rest is an awesome game to remember so I invite you to watch again and enjoy that master piece from Max

BTW I'm not a blind fan of Max and I had been pretty critical about decisions since he came but I also enjoy every time he finds a way to make the team to perform like very few coach could have done

Jan 22, 2016
That formation and tactic was out of this world, i can't think of a better tactic for this Juve by any manager.

I just want to see Dybala instead of Manzu and Costa instead of Spinazzola for seeing how it might turns out with more attacking players in that formation .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Just shut the fuck up you mentally ill reprobate.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Allegri did nothing we weren't doing between September and December. Execution and intensity was better, but conceptually and stylistically nothing was different. We spread them out, we put numbers in the box and bombarded them with crosses. Yet in the first half of the season that was a signal of how one-dimensional Allegri is, he only knows how to cross to the far post and exploit Mario vs FB, we never attack through the middle etc.
This Crossventus playing style has to do with Juve poor midfield, none of the current midfielders have the ability to carry the ball forward through the middle, or delivering through pass. Bentancur can dribble but his final delivery sucks. Matuidi, Can, and Khedira only good at off the ball movement. Pjanic is suppossed to be the creative source but I rarely impressed by him. He never deliver Pirlo-esque passess.
That's why Allegri focusing more on the wings where the players have more creativity and able to deliver some good crossess.
Remember that Juve was playing sexy football in UCL 2015 when MVPP still around.
Allegri always tailored his football to suit the strength of the players at his disposal

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That formation and tactic was out of this world, i can't think of a better tactic for this Juve by any manager.

I just want to see Dybala instead of Manzu and Costa instead of Spinazzola for seeing how it might turns out with more attacking players in that formation .
Wat? Dybala replacing an out-of-form Mandzu would be fine, but Spinazzola was fantastic and there’s no way we should be putting Costa wide of and behind Ronaldo on the left,

Dybala for an out-of-form Mandzu would be fine... that Ronaldo-Dybala-Berna front line would be super intriguing to see.

But Costa replacing Spinazzola? Disgusting thought. :inter:

Jan 22, 2016
Wat? Dybala replacing an out-of-form Mandzu would be fine, but Spinazzola was fantastic and there’s no way we should be putting Costa wide of and behind Ronaldo on the left,

Dybala for an out-of-form Mandzu would be fine... that Ronaldo-Dybala-Berna front line would be super intriguing to see.

But Costa replacing Spinazzola? Disgusting thought. :inter:
He has been very unfortunate this year with injuries.
On form Costa would would have been as good if not better in that post.

He is by far our best crosser of the ball and is able to take defenders with ease. Having him in that left side and sending pinpoint crosses for Ronaldo and Manzu would have been great.

I hope he recovers from his injury. We will need his speed and directness from now on

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if we remove spinazzola against ajax, and play costa on the left, who will defend on that side? matuidi alone would be killed by tadic in the 3rd minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 218)