out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Apparently you all have forgotten the frustration from last season...

If i recall correctly @Hustini even you had enough with him last season!

No matter what you say,for me Allegri is a beta coach with a predicable frustrating suffering boring game. I don't like it,and never will.

@DUKAC need some help here.
You mean like you forgot first 3 seasons?

- - - Updated - - -

lol that's 206 lineups, as in different players. 206 formations, as in tactics, don't exist.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We would've scored more goals with better refereeing, but conceding two and Cancelo's, Chiellini's and Bonucci's mistakes in defense need to be pointed out.

Guy's complaining about playing too defensively when an attacking team was fielded that left gaps at the back and maintained over 70% possession and had 26 shots.
:agree:

The lazy defending and miscommunications need to be remedied for sure. Both those goals were easily preventable.

But bashing the attacking intent and play is pretty amusing after that performance.

Madrid probably should have sacked Zidane last year when Ronaldo had 4 goals in his first 14 league matches :mut:

- - - Updated - - -

Suddenly possession football isn't as appealing when Juventus does it. Too slow, too many sideways passes. basically just pussy football all over again with more of the ball.
But doesn't +70% and outshooting your opponent 26-7 give you a "divine right" to win? I swear I read that here? :shifty:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I loved the approach yesterday. With all that firepower, we should have the balls to play an open game and we did excatly that. I just hope Allegri keep this approach, even if it means that we wont keep the 0 in all games. With the attacking potential of this team we are just going to outscore everybody.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Even more so considering we won the game, and if not for poor finishing and a great Sorrentino could have scored 6-7 goals.

26 shots (11 on goal) - 7 shots (2 on goal).

And a large number of those were fantastic chances. We literally played the style of all-out attacking, possession football that certain members have been whining endlessly for.
If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle...

...and if my uncle had tits, he'd be my aunt...

... or just a randomly ugly trans...:think: anyway.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:agree:

The lazy defending and miscommunications need to be remedied for sure. Both those goals were easily preventable.

But bashing the attacking intent and play is pretty amusing after that performance.

Madrid probably should have sacked Zidane last year when Ronaldo had 4 goals in his first 14 league matches :mut:

- - - Updated - - -

But doesn't +70% and outshooting your opponent 26-7 give you a "divine right" to win? I swear I read that here? :shifty:
The amount of people convinced Ronaldo was finished was pretty high too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even more so considering we won the game, and if not for poor finishing and a great Sorrentino could have scored 6-7 goals.

26 shots (11 on goal) - 7 shots (2 on goal).

And a large number of those were fantastic chances. We literally played the style of all-out attacking, possession football that certain members have been whining endlessly for.
Exactly.

Now we have 34 attackers on the field at the same time playing free-flowing attacking football but if the match doesn't end 11-0 or Ronaldo doesn't score even if we win we still need Sarri :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Considering the amount of injuries we pick up it isn't surprising.
Only 1 so far. :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Think Dukac needs to help this guy cuz he aint going anywhere with his trolling
Well he called on one to help him so he sorta showed his hand.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Audero
Alves Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Lichtsteiner/Barzagli Benatia Rugani Asamoah
Khedira Pjanic
Marchisio Sturaro
Cuadrado Dybala Mandzukic
Pjaca
Higuain
Kean

Szczesny
Perin
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
DeSciglio/Barzagli Benatia Rugani Spinazzola
Khedira Pjanic
Can Bentancur/Matuidi
D.Costa Dybala Mandzukic
Cuadrado Bernardeschi
Ronaldo
Kean​

We have improved our squad from 2 years ago. hope it gets us the ucl

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How Allegri plans on playing Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Dybala together

21 August at 14:10
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has reportedly made a decision as to how he will accomodate all three of Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic in the same side.

The opening Serie A game against Chievo saw Allegri play a 4-2-3-1 formation that saw Ronaldo start up front, Paulo Dybala start as a number ten, with Douglas Costa and Juan Cuadrado starting out wide.

Tuttosport state that Allegri has figured out how all three of Ronaldo, Dybala and Mandzukic will be accomodated in the same starting line-up, after he had to throw the Croatian on in the second half to turn things around when Juve were 2-1 down.

Allegri will not look to play Mandzukic on the left flank, with Dybala on the right and Ronaldo up front. Mandzukic has played on the left-flank multiple times under Allegri and he will be willing to play there again.

Allegri believes that the return to full fitness of Blaise Matuidi will make Juve the complete side and he will strengthen the midfield further.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How Allegri plans on playing Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Dybala together

21 August at 14:10
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has reportedly made a decision as to how he will accomodate all three of Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic in the same side.

The opening Serie A game against Chievo saw Allegri play a 4-2-3-1 formation that saw Ronaldo start up front, Paulo Dybala start as a number ten, with Douglas Costa and Juan Cuadrado starting out wide.

Tuttosport state that Allegri has figured out how all three of Ronaldo, Dybala and Mandzukic will be accomodated in the same starting line-up, after he had to throw the Croatian on in the second half to turn things around when Juve were 2-1 down.

Allegri will not look to play Mandzukic on the left flank, with Dybala on the right and Ronaldo up front. Mandzukic has played on the left-flank multiple times under Allegri and he will be willing to play there again.

Allegri believes that the return to full fitness of Blaise Matuidi will make Juve the complete side and he will strengthen the midfield further.
Will not? Where will Mandzu play then? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 312)