out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Apparently you all have forgotten the frustration from last season...

If i recall correctly @Hustini even you had enough with him last season!

No matter what you say,for me Allegri is a beta coach with a predicable frustrating suffering boring game. I don't like it,and never will.

@DUKAC need some help here.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

No matter what you say,for me Allegri is a beta coach with a predicable frustrating suffering boring game. I don't like it,and never will.

heard you the first time, dont have to keep repeating it

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Frustrated yeah, we all have been there. But to want a winning coach fired after one game as he is trying to find the most suitable formation to play with? Get outta here

This was the first REAL game with a FULL team. Also, our entire attack bar Bernie was missing from the majority of preseason games so the attack has to get sorted and I’m hoping that even you know that max will get that ironed out soon enough.

Calma

- - - Updated - - -

heard you the first time, dont have to keep repeating it
I know other members that have been on the anti Max train but didn’t know this guy was either

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If he don't find a way or formation or whatever so Ronaldo can express his talent fire his ass (fast) and hire some who can.
I love it

- - - Updated - - -

CR7 had a great game yesterday. But if you think Mr Champions League was brought in to ball out against the Verona's of the world then you need to reset your context

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Frustrated yeah, we all have been there. But to want a winning coach fired after one game as he is trying to find the most suitable formation to play with? Get outta here
This was the first REAL game with a FULL team. Also, our entire attack bar Bernie was missing from the majority of preseason games so the attack has to get sorted and I’m hoping that even you know that max will get that ironed out soon enough.

Calma

- - - Updated - - -

I know other members that have been on the anti Max train but didn’t know this guy was either
Tell me two straight games from last year that we have played with the same starting lineup or same 'suitable formation'? :lol:

Yes we are winning,but with much suffer than others even tho we are much stronger. Allegri is a limited coach,and his tacticts are limiting our potential.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Tell me two straight games from last year that we have played with the same starting lineup or same 'suitable formation'? :lol:

Yes we are winning,but with much suffer than others even tho we are much stronger. Allegri is a limited coach,and his tacticts are limiting our potential.
We played 433/442 hybrid for 2/3rd of the season...its not that difficult to have not noticed

Buffon
X-Bentia-Chiellini-Sandro/Asamoah
X-Khedria-Pjanic-Matuidi
Higuain-Dybala

The previous season it was 4-2-3-1 for half the season

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Khedira-Pjanic
Cuadrado-Dybala-Mandukic
Higuain

I could go on...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can't believe there are heads must roll comments and complaints already after first game. FIRST game.
Even more so considering we won the game, and if not for poor finishing and a great Sorrentino could have scored 6-7 goals.

26 shots (11 on goal) - 7 shots (2 on goal).

And a large number of those were fantastic chances. We literally played the style of all-out attacking, possession football that certain members have been whining endlessly for.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even more so considering we won the game, and if not for poor finishing and a great Sorrentino could have scored 6-7 goals.

And a large number of those were fantastic chances. We literally played the style of all-out attacking, possession football that certain members have been whining endlessly for.
Suddenly possession football isn't as appealing when Juventus does it. Too slow, too many sideways passes. basically just pussy football all over again with more of the ball.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

We would've scored more goals with better refereeing, but conceding two and Cancelo's, Chiellini's and Bonucci's mistakes in defense need to be pointed out.

Guy's complaining about playing too defensively when an attacking team was fielded that left gaps at the back and maintained over 70% possession and had 26 shots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 33, Guests: 313)