out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Let's stop pretending that Allegri is "saving our peak for March". That's just $#@!ing retarded.

Any coach would want their team playing at their best as soon as possible.
Well the most inhuman sport is cycling and most famous athlete in the world used his own blood for doping. Why did he do that? Cuz it's impossible to achieve the 100% of your potential and maintained it for a long time... So how they do it? they hit their "peak" 3-4 months before the competition, take out their own blood with the optimum level of energy and once the competition start, they use their own blood to cheat so of course everyone want to manage how and when to achieve your peak

Now I don't think Max is saving any shit, he's doing the same stupid shit he did last season cuz it worked well last year... taking some weird choices, talking some BS about players, experimenting a little bit, struggling against almost everyone

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well I guess that's what some people mean. I don't think they mean Max is preventing us from playing the best we can now so that we can later. But I wouldn't bet against him training us in a way so that we're at our fittest from February to May.

I may be wrong, but it seems like we get a shit load of injuries early every season, but they lessen as the season progresses. Probably due to intense training?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Let's stop pretending that Allegri is "saving our peak for March". That's just $#@!ing retarded.

Agreed. We should have won all the games in the group stages so that the papers would have us as a CL favorite at least for few months. Who cares if we were destroyed in the quarters and over-run in Serie A afterwards. Allegri knows shit about football anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I guess that's what some people mean. I don't think they mean Max is preventing us from playing the best we can now so that we can later. But I wouldn't bet against him training us in a way so that we're at our fittest from February to May.

I may be wrong, but it seems like we get a $#@! load of injuries early every season, but they lessen as the season progresses. Probably due to intense training?
I think the training regime is intense at Juve, no doubt. You can tell by the new players interviews, ie Matuidi and Szczesny. However, injuries happen at every club. We are just biased because we follow Juve everyday.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think the training regime is intense at Juve, no doubt. You can tell by the new players interviews, ie Matuidi and Szczesny. However, injuries happen at every club. We are just biased because we follow Juve everyday.
I know, but I'm talking about how they seem to happen more in the early part of the season. Maybe it's the training or maybe it's just natural as players are rusty coming off of vacation.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Let's stop pretending that Allegri is "saving our peak for March". That's just fucking retarded.

I don't think he's saving our peak, he's just happy to grind out results with last seasons approach and personnel not worrying about our overall performance, cause he knows the crucial part of the season is still half a year ahead and he can introduce the new guys and fuck around with different systems, improvements and position changes slowly.

How many times have we heard him say "Our goal is to get to March/April and still be competing in all 3 competitions"? I think that is exactly what he means by that.

And you can't play a whole season destroying everyone, when has that ever happened?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People who see everything with rose tinted glasses and refuse to attribute any blame whatsoever to coaching or management disgust me.

Of course Max knows better, but we are unconvincing and suffering more injuries than other clubs. Nonetheless, some of you still continue to live in denial and just defend, defend, defend. Frankly, it's fucking repulsive and annoying. Aren't we allowed to fucking criticize or question anything anymore? :yawn:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
People who see everything with rose tinted glasses and refuse to attribute any blame whatsoever to coaching or management disgust me.

Of course Max knows better, but we are unconvincing and suffering more injuries than other clubs. Nonetheless, some of you still continue to live in denial and just defend, defend, defend. Frankly, it's fucking repulsive and annoying. Aren't we allowed to fucking criticize or question anything anymore? :yawn:
Can you support your statement that we suffer more injuries than other clubs with facts?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I don't think he's saving our peak, he's just happy to grind out results with last seasons approach and personnel not worrying about our overall performance, cause he knows the crucial part of the season is still half a year ahead and he can introduce the new guys and fuck around with different systems, improvements and position changes slowly.

How many times have we heard him say "Our goal is to get to March/April and still be competing in all 3 competitions"? I think that is exactly what he means by that.

And you can't play a whole season destroying everyone, when has that ever happened?
Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern have done it but that's besides the point.

I'd understand if we weren't smashing teams left and right because Max wants to conserve energy and avoid burning out but we're definitely not doing that.

We are not playing well and are suffering in games that shouldn't be so hard. Sure, Max (as should we all) is happy because we've managed to grind out results but it's silly to think our master plan is to be in shit form until March just so we hit our peak at the "right time".

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern have done it but that's besides the point.

I'd understand if we weren't smashing teams left and right because Max wants to conserve energy and avoid burning out but we're definitely not doing that.

We are not playing well and are suffering in games that shouldn't be so hard. Sure, Max (as should we all) is happy because we've managed to grind out results but it's silly to think our master plan is to be in shit form until March just so we hit our peak at the "right time".
I don't know why we must always make conservative starts to the season. "Our season starts in November" no i'm pretty sure it starts in August like all the other league's.

Why must we wait until November to see the team play well? We aren't even playing anything close to good and it's November.

We are Juve not fucking Bologna teams should fear us not Napoli

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pfff. Name an injury and i'm sure it already occured at Juventus.
And any other club, part of football.

Allegri & his staff have been decidedly worse when it comes to muscular short-term injuries, but virtually every club has pretty big injury concerns, you just don't notice it as much when you don't follow them as closely.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini keeps a record of our injuries every season. If we compare the average number of injuries we have per season, you'll see that it's higher than the likes of Inter, Roma, and Napoli.
Last year wasn't as bad as the year before last. That was insane. We are on track to get close to that number. Things are slowing down now so lets pray we don't get any injuries on this retarded international break. We are on our 12th injury so far...some more serious than others, obviously and some happen where they might not even miss a match but it was reported, for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 153)