out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015

Well, he said before the game if we don't win all our effort in the last month or so will come to nothing. It's the most frustrating thing for a coach when his team gets too reckless and concede in the final minutes.

Luck was on our side today, but it's gonna bite us in the ass later in the season.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Luck was on our side today, but it's gonna bite us in the ass later in the season.
If you say so :lol:

Sorry but that's quite a ridiculous statement. Can't say that we've been lucky, even today, despite the final minutes of relaxation, we did not deserve to draw. And even earlier in the season, at the beginning or in matches like Sevilla or Gladbach, we're not been lucky at all.

So it's quite the opposite, actually. You should say that for other teams, like Inter, who are hopefully starting to "pay" beginning from tonight vs Lazio.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i looove this guy. he is proving his worth even after a very hard time. if he wins this scudetto it will be as joyful as the first one from Conte. and he deserves respect !! the guy is world class coach.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL I loved it, also loved that he said you should annihilate the weaker teams when you have the chance, and how we didnt do that. You need that kind of mentality. Also explains a bit why we improved our goalscoring prowess, we scored 3 or 4 goals per game in past 4 games.
I don't think Conte was ever that mad.
Conte was that mad just ordering his morning espresso lol.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Something I loved conte for was just exactly this style of temper and always thought Max didnt have it in him but proven wrong. Max has built himself a new home in my heart :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 129)