out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
I really don´t understand the signing of Allegri..

Yes, he is a decent coach but nowhere near world class..

There is of course pros and cons, but his lack of management skills is a HUGE concern!!

Pogba, Licht, Vidal, Asamoah and Tevez have big egoes, and I really don´t see how Allegri can manage them..

It will only take a few bad results, especially if it happens at the beginning of season, to set the whole team out of balance..

If that happens, the value of especially Vidal and Pogba will decrease alot... Might as well cash in on Vidal and/or Pogba now and save the money untill winter/next year when the picture is more clear...

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003

There is of course pros and cons, but his lack of management skills is a HUGE concern!!

Pogba, Licht, Vidal, Asamoah and Tevez have big egoes, and I really don´t see how Allegri can manage them..

It will only take a few bad results, especially if it happens at the beginning of season, to set the whole team out of balance..

If that happens, the value of especially Vidal and Pogba will decrease alot... Might as well cash in on Vidal and/or Pogba now and save the money untill winter/next year when the picture is more clear...

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012

Us not signing a world class coach makes perfect sense. The board wants nothing to do with the term "world class", they have no ambition. "World Class" is too expensive for that business man Agnelli, finance is all he cares about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 33, Guests: 422)