out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:rofl: at the Allegri photo.

I cant cope with this luckily for me im travelling this year so wont get to see much of Juve i dont think i could cope with the stress. If we keep Pogba and Vidal and still sign a few decent playera i wont be too depressed but i cnt see it happening most of our players whorshipped Conte.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:rofl: at the Allegri photo.

I cant cope with this luckily for me im travelling this year so wont get to see much of Juve i dont think i could cope with the stress. If we keep Pogba and Vidal and still sign a few decent playera i wont be too depressed but i cnt see it happening most of our players whorshipped Conte.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
whos this person close to him who said that? like i said stop inventing stuff and making it pass as fact
I didn't invent anything lol.

TMW just interviewed Giorgio Perinetti, said to be a close friend of Conte.

I'm not passing it on as fact, I said it's becoming increasingly likely.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
whos this person close to him who said that? like i said stop inventing stuff and making it pass as fact
I didn't invent anything lol.

TMW just interviewed Giorgio Perinetti, said to be a close friend of Conte.

I'm not passing it on as fact, I said it's becoming increasingly likely.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I woke up this morning and I think I realized how it feels to be an Inter fan. From Conte to Allegri in a matter of hours...it's decisions like this that can crumble big teams.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I woke up this morning and I think I realized how it feels to be an Inter fan. From Conte to Allegri in a matter of hours...it's decisions like this that can crumble big teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 226)