out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
I'd be surprised if Juve went for Allegri given that he was central to pushing Pirlo out of Milan.
This is false and I don't know why people keep saying this. Allegri used Pirlo all the time both at his old position (deep lying) and at his new (mezz'ala) before he got injuried for 6 months or something like that. He then came back in april/may something like that and at that time Van Bommel was amazing so there was no chance of Pirlo playing there, he did play mezz'ala though before the season ended.

Allegri didn't force Pirlo out. Milan at that time had some "policy" ( :D ) that they shouldn't give contracts higher than 1 year to players above 30. Pirlo wanted a 3 year contract and a high wage something GALLIANI didn't want to accept.
Pirlo leaving had nothing to do with Allegri.

If he came here I see him doing good. Man if he can do good with a midfield of Nocerino and Aquilani or whatever why couldn't he do good with Pogba, Marchisio and so on?
And he would do much better in CL than Conte

Edit: he should do good with 4-3-3 formation

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Allegri also made it clear that Pirlo would have to play on the left in the following season, which did play a part in his generally feeling that he was no longer highly valued at Milan.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Allegri also made it clear that Pirlo would have to play on the left in the following season, which did play a part in his generally feeling that he was no longer highly valued at Milan.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The best coach we are being linked to right now (not saying I am thrilled to be linked with such a name or anything) is Mancini.

However, it's a bad move due to us having Tevez in the squad. Tevez would hate that appointment, so for this reason alone we shouldn't opt for him.

But out of Mancini, Spaletti, Sinisa and Allegri, Mancini is objectively the best coach in my opinion. Also the angriest and most douchebaggy of them all, which is a must-have characteristic for any winning coach.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The best coach we are being linked to right now (not saying I am thrilled to be linked with such a name or anything) is Mancini.

However, it's a bad move due to us having Tevez in the squad. Tevez would hate that appointment, so for this reason alone we shouldn't opt for him.

But out of Mancini, Spaletti, Sinisa and Allegri, Mancini is objectively the best coach in my opinion. Also the angriest and most douchebaggy of them all, which is a must-have characteristic for any winning coach.

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Could you blame him with Van Bommel being world class at his position the season before?

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Could you blame him with Van Bommel being world class at his position the season before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 163)