out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The fags salty about Allegri being a Juve legend and top 3 all time Juventus coach. :lol3:

Be as butthurt about it as possible for as long y’all want. He was rightly fired for this disgraceful 3 years. Doesn’t change the fact his first tenure will go down as one of the club’s most successful periods ever and he’ll be recognized amongst the clubs legends by the club and his peers. You shall have years to reflect and be bitter about this. :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He set good foundations, did the hard work so the team can start winning titles next season with Motta. Grazzie mister :heart:
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952z93e8iqos1vpighh9y88x9pnfw288d2i4ivpj1n3&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

The fags salty about Allegri being a Juve legend and top 3 all time Juventus coach. :lol3:

Be as butthurt about it as possible for as long y’all want. He was rightly fired for this disgraceful 3 years. Doesn’t change the fact his first tenure will go down as one of the club’s most successful periods ever and he’ll be recognized amongst the clubs legends by the club and his peers. You shall have years to reflect and be bitter about this. :)
Yeah. I can't argue with the facts. He is a top 3 JJ coach - can't dispute the titles.

Bumucci, another former JJ Alum who retired a few days ago and is considered a legend by some, is definitely an interesting topic for debate.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952z93e8iqos1vpighh9y88x9pnfw288d2i4ivpj1n3&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. I can't argue with the facts. He is a top 3 JJ coach - can't dispute the titles.

Bumucci, another former JJ Alum who retired a few days ago and is considered a legend by some, is definitely an interesting topic for debate.
Even though I tease you about Dybala and think he turned into a bit of soyboi over time, he’s also a club legend imo. And definitely will be considered as such by the club.

And though I find Bonucci a bit repulsive in many ways, he’s also gonna be treated like a club legend by the club itself imo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Even though I tease you about Dybala and think he turned into a bit of soyboi over time, he’s also a club legend imo. And definitely will be considered as such by the club.

And though I find Bonucci a bit repulsive in many ways, he’s also gonna be treated like a club legend by the club itself imo.
It's just my opinion, but of course the club will consider him a legend. They obviously don't care what a 43 year old Juventus Tuz member thinks.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

:rofl:

:sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At this rate, I’d like to know who isn’t a club legend from the Jj era. Seems like everyone is crowned

- - - Updated - - -

Participation trophy generation. Eroding the underlying definition of what constitutes a legend.
True. If Allegri is a legend, then so are many others.

Special shoutout to De Sciglio who absolutely deserves legend status if Dybala has it. McKennie is definitely legend as well and in another couple years Weah.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
At this rate, I’d like to know who isn’t a club legend from the Jj era. Seems like everyone is crowned

- - - Updated - - -

Participation trophy generation. Eroding the underlying definition of what constitutes a legend.
I mean, the club won 9 scudetti in a row. 4 domestic doubles, and emerged as an elite CL contender again for the first time since almost being buried by calciopoli.

While the term legend is obviously subjective, and there is probably a tier set above the rest for guys like Buffon, Del Piero, Boniperti, Scirea, Platini, Trap, Lippi, etc. it makes sense there would be a significant number of legends from an era with so much success.

From this past era, undisputed legends would be Buffon, Chiellini, Marchisio, Barzagli, Lichtsteiner. Guys who were here for 7 plus scudetti and important starting XI for majority of them.

Then you’d have the tier with Allegri, Dybala, Pirlo, Vidal, Bonucci… still legends imo, but with a little more flaws to their cases. Allegri’s trophy haul and taking us back to CL top contender, but his awful second term and failure to win CL are knocks. Dybala’s brilliant first 3 seasons, and Sarri season resurgence, but then his 2 terrible seasons, and 1 mediocre one to finish. Vidal and Pirlo being two of the best midfielders in football while here and essential parts of bringing us back from the dead, starting our dominance, but on the other hand only being here for 4 years. Bonucci being a starter for most of 8 scudetti, but also being a complete asshat and pretty hit or miss as far as quality on the pitch over his career here.

I guess you could make an argument for calling the second group something other than legend, but I’m pretty sure the club will consider them club legends going forward.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)