out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No ofcourse not, Nonge just subbed himself on without Allegri's knowledge. Allegri changed our shape and made subs earlier when it was much needed as napoli were killing the game. But but but the XG was this big, Allegri did no wrong. Fuck my life you really are a broken record. That Nonge sub was definitely up there with the Cerri sub the other week when we lost to udinese..
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

When did you become so funny, you little fuck? You're destroying the guy, give him a little break.

Jun 27, 2011
No ofcourse not, Nonge just subbed himself on without Allegri's knowledge. Allegri changed our shape and made subs earlier when it was much needed as napolo were killing the game. But but but the XG was this big, Allegri did no wrong. Fuck my life you really are a broken record.
Aren't you tired from all those mental gymnastics you're trying to pull off? I'm not gonna be a child and blame Allegri for subbing on Nonge. I blame Nonge for making the foul.
There was nothing wrong with our shape and changes. We were the ones with the chances, not them. Except for individual errors. A true testament to what I've been saying.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Aren't you tired from all those mental gymnastics you're trying to pull off? I'm not gonna be a child and blame Allegri for subbing on Nonge. I blame Nonge for making the foul.
There was nothing wrong with our shape and changes. We were the ones with the chances, not them. Except for individual errors. A true testament to what I've been saying.
Wrong, in a game of such importance, subbing on Nonge was idiotic, you know a player with a lack of experience like Nonge is more often than most will make a costly mistake over someone experienced, not only did his stupid gamble cost us, but that will have a big impact on Nonge's confidence for a while now.
Our shape in the 2nd half became far too easy for napoli to play between the lines, and invited pressure. Should have put on the extra attacker earlier on. Its these sort of decisions you expect a 7 mill a year manager to get right more often than most. You don't pay hundreds of thousands for a brand new super car for its engine to blow up after 100 miles. Like I said that Nonge sub was terrible as much as I think he's a talented player, it was one of Allegri's stupid joker cards alla Cerri the other week, more often that most it was never going to pay off.

The penalty is one thing, the attitude of the players on the follow up is definitely on this fraud who has sapped every ounce of enthusiasm these players have left, napoli had no right to score the rebound especially the head start the Juve players had on Raspadori and co. Its down to attitude and as I've argued for days has allegri improved that? Fuck no, so again wheres the progress? And don't and I mean don't say its because we have Alex Sandro and Bremer and not Mellberg and Molinaro

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
Wrong, in a game of such importance, subbing on Nonge was idiotic, you know a player with a lack of experience like Nonge is more often than most will make a costly mistake over someone experienced, not only did his stupid gamble cost us, but that will have a big impact on Nonge's confidence for a while now.
Our shape in the 2nd half became far too easy for napoli to play between the lines, and invited pressure. Should have put on the extra attacker earlier on. Its these sort of decisions you expect a 7 mill a year manager to get right more often than most. You don't pay hundreds of thousands for a brand new super car for its engine to blow up after 100 miles. Like I said that Nonge sub was terrible as much as I think he's a talented player, it was one of Allegri's stupid joker cards alla Cerri the other week, more often that most it was never going to pay off.

The penalty is one thing, the attitude of the players on the follow up is definitely on this fraud who has sapped every ounce of enthusiasm these players have left, napoli had no right to score the rebound especially the head start the Juve players had on Raspadori and co. Its down to attitude and as I've argued for days has allegri improved that? Fuck no, so again wheres the progress? And don't and I mean don't say its because we have Alex Sandro and Bremer and not Mellberg and Molinaro
These are some spectacular mental gymnastics again. But hey, if that's what you need to do to blame Allegri for tonight, go at it. I'm too tired to figure out how a super car with a blown up engine has anything to do with tonight.

I disagree with all of the above. We should've won this match. And it's definitely not Allegri's fault we lost tonight.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Jj fans believing Locatelli, Miretti, Fagioli is the next generation of MVP midfield line up:

- - - Updated - - -

Jj fans believing Locatelli, Miretti, Fagioli is the next generation of MVP midfield line up:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah totally his fault that we had 20 something % possession, must be Vlahovic' fault we only had something like 200 passes to their 500+, it's Vlahovic' fault for that ugly 2nd half, at least 20 minutes of it when we stopped playing, it's Vlahovic' fault that the players attitude and lack of motivation has not been corrected 3 years on so much so they can't be fucked to even clear a penalty rebound.

We made this average napoli side look fucking world class, over all we were very poor on so many levels, just the fact that Allegri can't even coach the basics of even stringing more than 3 passes accurately is astounding, absolutely astounding...

Great thing that Allegri is such a motivator... no way he'll be able to pick these guys up after tonight, but why does he care, he still gets overpaid at the end of the week to rinse and repeat the same bullshit in their training, preparation, performance.

Even to this day Allegri says he's the solution. Allegri has no solution to turn this around, none what so ever, so why are we paying this fraud to give us no answers? Absolute joke.
Einstein-insanity.png

- - - Updated - - -

oh here we go progress.... crossing accuracy...

Fucking hell this is just embarrassing to have these sort of stats against such a average napoli team.

What's scary is that these sort of numbers are becoming regular with each game...

But hey I'm told Allegri is making progress with this team somehow.

juve stat.JPG

juve stat 2.JPG

Those duel stats just screams lack of desire and attitude... Yup thats all on Vlahovic...

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's crazy to think, but I've been watching this club for almost 30 years now. I remember being a kid, using an old school antenna that overlooked the mountains, attempting to find the signal from RAI International in DC after the World Cup in 1994. It actually worked. I have no idea how that was even possible, but I'd watch those late 90's matches in spite of the fact the feed was all blurry and I could barely make out which player was which. Thank goodness I could somewhat follow the Italian commentary when Del Piero scored, otherwise it would have been difficult to follow.

Even that was more enjoyable than this garbage I'm watching today. I don't think I've ever been so pissed off either.

So tell me, why did you (Allegri) sub in Nonge, only to take him out after a grave mistake? Countless other young players, or even older players, have made incredible errors that have cost us points. Miretti? He hasn't really added anything yet you still play him, makes countless errors during matches. Fagioli? He made mistakes while he was playing. Now he can't play because he's not professional. I bet you'll play him once his ban is over, won't you. Tek? He single-handedly cost us three matches with his errors. What did you do? You literally started him the next match, lol. Milik? Dude got a red against Empoli in the first 20 minutes and we drop an easy two points. What do you do? Play him the next match he's available, of course.

So why did you sub in Nonge only to embarrass him just a few minutes later?

I'll tell you why.

Because you're a fucking fraud. You're a shitbag. You rode the coattails of Conte and Marotta that laid the framework for your success. You lost two finals during the process with one of the most talented midfields and defenses in the world. You got fired because you sucked. You somehow got rehired by a bunch of footballing neanderthals like yourself only impose the same garbage tactics that got you fired in the first place. And now you're three seasons into your second stint and even management cannot hide how much of a fucking failure you are.

So what do you do? You take it out on a kid, a kid that YOU decided to bring in. You got owned by an opposition manager who's biggest claim to fame is coaching Slovakia. You decide to throw a hissy fit against an 18 year-old Belgian kid in a meaningless match against a rival where we squandered chances because you are unable to pull the best out of our players. A meaningless match because we were already 12 points behind Inter due to the other losses and ridiculous draws where your decisions and lack of ideas made us suffer. The season was already over with, and yet here you are, unable to own your own goddamn decision.

This is why you're a fucking fraud. You're a sack of shit. I bet your ex-fiance and ex-wife know this all too well. I bet when you're gone nobody is going to miss you, apart from the throaters here.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Our players’ lethargic response to Tek’s penalty save was indicative of a defeatist mentality prevalent in the team. It was as if we had almost taken as granted that we were done and dusted before the penalty was even taken.

Could you imagine such a response by a team coached by Conte?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Our players’ lethargic response to Tek’s penalty save was indicative of a defeatist mentality prevalent in the team. It was as if we had almost taken as granted that we were done and dusted before the penalty was even taken.

Could you imagine such a response by a team coached by Conte?
When you think negative, you attract negative. This team is thinking like that right now, that is entirely on Allegri and has been for 3 years now, and there is no way he can address it. Its the sort of problem that someone like Conte can fix, but not Allegri, he never could, never will.

- - - Updated - - -

It's crazy to think, but I've been watching this club for almost 30 years now. I remember being a kid, using an old school antenna that overlooked the mountains, attempting to find the signal from RAI International in DC after the World Cup in 1994. It actually worked. I have no idea how that was even possible, but I'd watch those late 90's matches in spite of the fact the feed was all blurry and I could barely make out which player was which. Thank goodness I could somewhat follow the Italian commentary when Del Piero scored, otherwise it would have been difficult to follow.

Even that was more enjoyable than this garbage I'm watching today. I don't think I've ever been so pissed off either.

So tell me, why did you (Allegri) sub in Nonge, only to take him out after a grave mistake? Countless other young players, or even older players, have made incredible errors that have cost us points. Miretti? He hasn't really added anything yet you still play him, makes countless errors during matches. Fagioli? He made mistakes while he was playing. Now he can't play because he's not professional. I bet you'll play him once his ban is over, won't you. Tek? He single-handedly cost us three matches with his errors. What did you do? You literally started him the next match, lol. Milik? Dude got a red against Empoli in the first 20 minutes and we drop an easy two points. What do you do? Play him the next match he's available, of course.

So why did you sub in Nonge only to embarrass him just a few minutes later?

I'll tell you why.

Because you're a fucking fraud. You're a shitbag. You rode the coattails of Conte and Marotta that laid the framework for your success. You lost two finals during the process with one of the most talented midfields and defenses in the world. You got fired because you sucked. You somehow got rehired by a bunch of footballing neanderthals like yourself only impose the same garbage tactics that got you fired in the first place. And now you're three seasons into your second stint and even management cannot hide how much of a fucking failure you are.

So what do you do? You take it out on a kid, a kid that YOU decided to bring in. You got owned by an opposition manager who's biggest claim to fame is coaching Slovakia. You decide to throw a hissy fit against an 18 year-old Belgian kid in a meaningless match against a rival where we squandered chances because you are unable to pull the best out of our players. A meaningless match because we were already 12 points behind Inter due to the other losses and ridiculous draws where your decisions and lack of ideas made us suffer. The season was already over with, and yet here you are, unable to own your own goddamn decision.

This is why you're a fucking fraud. You're a sack of shit. I bet your ex-fiance and ex-wife know this all too well. I bet when you're gone nobody is going to miss you, apart from the throaters here.
but but but it's not Allegri's fault Nonge came on, it was Dusan Vlahovic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 134)