out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Question is, what does he do now at this point? Or do we get rid and hope we have a purple patch with a new coach and try and sprint over the line instead of stumble and maybe fail?
Nothing's gonna happen, we're going to the finish line with this horse whether we like it or not. I think management will hopefully consider his future based on the performances of this season and hopefully we'll get some semblance of a juventus that is satisfying to watch. This disjointed football and lack of direction comes without any cohesion and is frustrating to watch to say the least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Question is, what does he do now at this point? Or do we get rid and hope we have a purple patch with a new coach and try and sprint over the line instead of stumble and maybe fail?
What does he do now? Obviously our season is almost finished and it doesn't really matter how we play now because we are desperate to secure our financial future by making the top 4.

Secure the top 4, respectfully resign and start over with a new coach. A coach motivated to bring us back to the top.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I’d have sacked him after the Udinese loss. You could tell the rot had set in by that game. You could find someone to manage the rest of the season and it would probably give the club a psychological boost. Look no further than Roma.
The difference is we were/are 2nd, and with top 4 being the goal set at the start of the season, the management didn't have reasons to sack him. If playing the worst football on Earth was that reason, they would have sacked him long long time ago.
Unlike us, Roma and Napoli were doing terrible results-wise when they fired their managers.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys i obviously missed the game because i have self respect unlike the rest of you losers.

so someone please tell me what happened with nonge and why everyone mad at allegri for nonge?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Starting to throw players under the bus now. I hope Giuntoli is really not serious about extending his contract. The wheels are falling off and it is starting to show.

Allegro needs a new adventure desperately. A stint in the desert is probably his best option. He can take Vlad, Patrizi and juve123 with him and maybe these folks can explain on some Arabic forum how the difference in his approach in games against Al-Shabab or Al-Ahli was 'minimal'.

We are all tired of this. Time to end this shitshow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 132)