out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think this is the worst loss I've experienced as a Juventus fan. I can't remember us giving up like this after 5 minutes in the second half.

This was just like Cardiff, but actually worse given the opponent.
Yeah, goes among our worst defeats in 28 years Ive been watching this club. Regroup after this and try to salvage the season with CL qualification. Replace whoever needs to be replaced in the summer. Funds are limited, so are the options on the market. We have a good batch of young players coming up so there is some glimmer of hope for the future. Need to sleep this shit off.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
With all due respect i really can not imagine how this team could have possibly done any worst by this stage in the season(kicked out of UCL group stage and at -10p from 1st place in Serie A) or would have suffered a more embarrassing defeat than the one we witnessed tonight, especially cumulated with this slow and defensive style of play which ironically should have protected us from this very type of shameful loss witnessed today.

The 8wins in a row with 8clean sheets are definitely worth praise but they have clearly hidden a much uglier truth about the level of this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 640)