out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
At the end of the day I still dont know what we are or what type of team we are trying to be, it's all a bit random. I dont think that is good enough. I think Max's time is up it will depend on us whether we do something about it before it's too late. It's been a year of the same thing which shows me Max will not be able to get the best out of this team anymore. Sadly we have now accepted losing as acceptable and that isn't possible for a club like Juventus.

Injuries sure they do hurt us but injuries are not an excuse for not having an identity or looking like this is our first game playing together every game.

We won't get out of this group, we might qualify for Europa.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
couldn't give a fuck about whiners on tuz and twitter, but this isn't looking too nice:

i imagine the climate at continassa... this can't and shouldn't be dragged for too long
what shit response from arribene. the fans buy merchandise and tickets and tv channels and stocks of the company. antagonize your sources of revenue like that is bad taste.

arrivbene thinks this is ferrari and the company can get away witth any shit car design becauses fans will buy whatever the club prodcues. disgraceful response and he should be sacked.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Let's face it guys.
We know it, he knows it and the whole football world knows that this is his last big gig as a football coach. It's all 2nd tier level clubs from here on, or worse.
So of course he is going to "love" the club all the way to the bank for his next 3 years, while fu**ing cougars all over Italy in a perpetual vacation.
No fucking way Allegri works again after being sacked by Juve.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Allegri is reminding me a lot of Ventura with the Italy NT.

Completely lost the dressing room, total absence of ideas, shitty confusing play on the field, poor results and the fans almost universally against him. It can and will only go one way and very soon imo.

Too bad we are going to get another Italian coach. No thanks to De Zerbi. Just see if Mancini would be interested, he’s about the best we can do at the moment.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Let's face it guys.
We know it, he knows it and the whole football world knows that this is his last big gig as a football coach. It's all 2nd tier level clubs from here on, or worse.
So of course he is going to "love" the club all the way to the bank for his next 3 years, while fu**ing cougars all over Italy in a perpetual vacation.
I wouldnt even have him coach kids never mind 2nd tier level. Fraud!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 591)