out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This is from 2011-12 to 2021-22, right? Tbh, Allegri won more trophies in this time period than everyone else in this list, bar Guardiola, and he won as many CLs as all the others in top 5.
Wouldn't net spending be a more accurate representation? I am sure juve sold one key player every season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@X Æ A-12

I didn't mean Mourinho specifically, the comment just reminded me of that iconic moment. If you take it further, you could say that Allegri deserves respect for his success and you need to look at the context of Mourinho's failures at United when in fact he was the last manager to win a trophy there.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
The problem with managers like Allegri is that, the turgid, monotonous and ridiculously defensive football is fine, as long as the team gets victories. This year he has flopped, no Scudetto, no Coppa Italia, let's not even mention the CL and what is left? Turgid and monotonous football.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The problem with managers like Allegri is that, the turgid, monotonous and ridiculously defensive football is fine, as long as the team gets victories. This year he has flopped, no Scudetto, no Coppa Italia, let's not even mention the CL and what is left? Turgid and monotonous football.
Atleast Italiano plays a high line with attractive passing football game even though he gets hammered by some teams it's a risk worth taking.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
At least half of our starting lineup is composed of turgid and monotonous footballers.
What did you expect?

In your opinion how many players in this squad are worthy of starting for Juve?

For me it's only cuadrado, as a right winger, de ligt for his potential, Locatelli, Vlahovic and Chiesa if he comes back at the same level, that is.
A question mark on Zakaria. The rest decent options off the bench and a couple trash players like( Arthur, rabiot, berna, kean, Sandro, ramsey).

- - - Updated - - -

meaningless or not, I've seen this sort of crap too many times this season
If he didn't experiment you would probably have said that allegri is one dimensional.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Personally I do not tune in for entertainment. I tune in to endure and suffer. I feel like more of a fan that way. Above other fans for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 61, Guests: 413)