out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
How disgusting this fossil for keep playing g4rbages like kean and berna instead of giving decent chance to other player , since two mentioned earlier did almost nothing , fak you alle
Did you happen to notice the bench squad available to him? Miretti was available but I would not put him in that position in tied or trying to hold the lead. I would start him when given a chance. Also only Rugani was available and went with Bono. Oh, Sandro was on the bench and praise Jesus he didn't look to him.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:rofl: what the fuck, there is no tiki-taka in serie a, nobody's is even trying to play high pressing apart from Milan :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You see the difference, you dinosaur coach from mesozoic era? For how many times the high pressure would have let Juve to win/score against weak teams? But instead you ask the team to sit at the back, clown
фывфыв.jpg

sdas.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

To my surprise Empoli is up there alongside with Milan and Atalanta
Pep's team is so good that they almost doesn't even need to press at the defensive 3rd because they win the possession in the attacking third or in the middle of the field
asdasd.jpg

But instead of striving for the best examples of modern football, he constantly whines about some kind of criticism, that he ABSOLUTELY deserved

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"I don’t like losing, so I prefer criticism when we play badly, but still win. Nobody remembers the performance last Sunday, they only remember Inter marching towards the Scudetto, not how anybody played,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.
You never know, they might transform tonight’s game too. The comical thing is that you in the media are always going on about beautiful football, but are also the first to focus only on the result!
I was told that until the 75th minute against Villarreal, all the websites and social media were praising the Juventus performance. Once we conceded, Juventus were called a disaster.
That doesn’t make sense. The performance remains the same, the only thing that changed was the result. I enjoy myself hearing the criticism, but every now and then some go a bit over the top and that irritates me.
It’s not just about us, but football in general. I hope in future years people will return to talking about the ABC of football, like the first touch, shaking off your marker, etc. Italy won the World Cup four times, we have our style, but for 15 years we’ve been chasing after Pep Guardiola’s style and didn’t realise he’s changed as well.”

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Just before thier goal when Dybala loses the ball, why not just hold the line? When He loses the ball and they start advancing, MDL needs to hold his place what is Allegri afraid he is facing mbappe speed here? Or maybe the passer is pirlo? We are backpedaling against a second rate team in a second rate league and we got the numbers too, amazing pressure absorption dacdics here Max..
How many goals have we conceded from chicken shit teams by allowing this kind of retardedness ive lost count.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Just before thier goal when Dybala loses the ball, why not just hold the line? When He loses the ball and they start advancing, MDL needs to hold his place what is Allegri afraid he is facing mbappe speed here? Or maybe the passer is pirlo? We are backpedaling against a second rate team in a second rate league and we got the numbers too, amazing pressure absorption dacdics here Max..
How many goals have we conceded from chicken shit teams by allowing this kind of retardedness ive lost count.
If Arthur had just decided to become useful for the team and decided to block the shot rather than watching Joao pedro shooting from six yards out it would have been better. But I agree with you Allegri is responsible for the all bad things happening to this club.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think we played a good game today. I could see improvement in our movement and passing. The only downside was the substitutes. Our bench is just abominable and that Allegri can’t fix unfortunately. This summer mercato will be decisive for the club’s near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
If Arthur had just decided to become useful for the team and decided to block the shot rather than watching Joao pedro shooting from six yards out it would have been better. But I agree with you Allegri is responsible for the all bad things happening to this club.
Just tell me this who is responsible if MDL (or anyone else) is not holding the line? Backpedaling all the fucking time until we reach our box? Not once, not twice but all the time. Of course that's the order of the coach if not tell me who? Ever since this "absorb pressure" shit he invented out of his ass.
I get what you said and agree but not what I'm talking about. It's this shit style where we give space even to shit teams and play the same fucking way against every opponent.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Just tell me this who is responsible if MDL (or anyone else) is not holding the line? Backpedaling all the fucking time until we reach our box? Not once, not twice but all the time. Of course that's the order of the coach if not tell me who? Ever since this "absorb pressure" shit he invented out of his ass.
We've conceded numerous a goals because of DL's poor positioning, it's nothing new

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So I am agreeing with you that all the bad things bad positioning sense not being able to win the ball back side passing missing shots from six yards out is all on Allegri.I am sure if we hire bielsa we would win 5-0 or 6-0 and Arthur would do gegenpressing that is enough for me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Folks that think any coach would be able to play pressing with Rabiot and Arthur starting in the middle are deluded af. Add to that injury of our best player for most of the season, lack of quality FB and it is hard to expect much more from the current group.

- - - Updated - - -

such a weird thing to get mad about :lol:
Its Allegri's thread. People get mad for very weird reasons. When he praises Guardiola, he is actually criticizing him and it becomes another thing to use against him.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Folks that think any coach would be able to play pressing with Rabiot and Arthur starting in the middle are deluded af. Add to that injury of our best player for most of the season, lack of quality FB and it is hard to expect much more from the current group.

- - - Updated - - -

Its Allegri's thread. People get mad for very weird reasons. When he praises Guardiola, he is actually criticizing him and it becomes another thing to use against him.
If Sarri was playing this bad then this forum would have been burning for 24/7 but somehow allegri works great for them

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sure, you are free to dislike him, capello, conte, delneri but how you can't see that Allegri is bottling this season is beyond my understanding
Why would u place Conte and Capello in the same sentence with Del Neri?

No one is arguing this is a great season. But there are several layers between great and terrible. CR leaving us 1 game into the season was a big hit for us. We lost most of the points in opening rounds, otherwise we would be up there with Milan. It's an ok season, I have expected more ofc. But Id be willing to go for 1 more season considering his past achievements here.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Why would u place Conte and Capello in the same sentence with Del Neri?

No one is arguing this is a great season. But there are several layers between great and terrible. CR leaving us 1 game into the season was a big hit for us. We lost most of the points in opening rounds, otherwise we would be up there with Milan. It's an ok season, I have expected more ofc. But Id be willing to go for 1 more season considering his past achievements here.
even with 0 tituli?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
So I am agreeing with you that all the bad things bad positioning sense not being able to win the ball back side passing missing shots from six yards out is all on Allegri.I am sure if we hire bielsa we would win 5-0 or 6-0 and Arthur would do gegenpressing that is enough for me.
You on crack or what? don't have the time to educate or reply to trolling so piss off.

We've conceded numerous a goals because of DL's poor positioning, it's nothing new
MDL positioning is per instruction not by choice (even though he does dick up occasionally yes).Have you ever seen us hold the line? Not high up, I'm not talking about pressing high I'm talking about holding the fucking space at least by use of maybe an offside trap against the shitty second rate teams and not backpedaling when we have the numbers on the break 4 to 2 and in a controllable situation. (against a shit second rate team this is important)

Mar 9, 2006
You on crack or what? don't have the time to educate or reply to trolling so piss off.

MDL positioning is per instruction not by choice. Have you ever seen us hold the line? Not high up, I'm not talking about pressing high I'm talking about holding the fucking space at least by use of maybe an offside trap against the shitty second rate teams and not backpedaling when we have the numbers on the break 4 to 2 and in a controllable situation. (against a shit second rate team this is important)
MDL often does what he wants instead of what does his team needs - look at the goals that we've conceded vs. Atalanta in Bergamo, vs. Villarreal in Vila-Real and last night goal, his positioning is THE PROBLEM

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
MDL often does what he wants instead of what does his team needs - look at the goals that we've conceded vs. Atalanta in Bergamo, vs. Villarreal in Vila-Real and last night goal, his positioning is THE PROBLEM
Man we got 4 players backpedaling up to and even inside our box instead of challenging even fucking del Neri didn't do that. MDL fuck up might well be true but Maxs absorb pressure shit standing with our players defending in front of szceznys dick is what I'm referring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 338)