out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
People still don't get after so many years how abysmal our midfield actually is, not only are they individually garbage but also don't function together. Our midfield is relegation level. There is nothing Allegri can do there. When they finally get sold they'll be bench players for Burnley and Watford.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I couldn't watch this one but I totally expected a loss vs Verona away. I already lost my hope for Max to turn it around, there are almost no positives right now. Lively Dybala and McBurger scoring a couple of goals is not enough.

Fiorentina next, these guys love this fixture, they literally live for this tie.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
People still don't get after so many years how abysmal our midfield actually is, not only are they individually garbage but also don't function together. Our midfield is relegation level. There is nothing Allegri can do there. When they finally get sold they'll be bench players for Burnley and Watford.
I thought he was brought here to fix it?
If he can't do anything then should have just kept Pirlo instead

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah because of your idiotic decisions.
2 goals in 3 minutes against one of the if not THE best defensive club in history of this sport.
This team can't read one another for shit in the field yet maestro Max is insisting on playing a 442/424 system which by definition requires outmost communication between the players.
How about going back to basics and just get the defence sorted out?
History means not a single thing, what matters is what we have now. As far as I know at least, we can't have Rugani channel the spirit of prime Cannavaro.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys lets try and be positive. no one wants team to fail including coach. yeah sucks what we are seeing, but we have to have faith that the coach will grind something out of this squad till january when reinforcements can come in.

don't lose hope. he will make sure we hover around 6-4th spot till january when new signings will come.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
guys lets try and be positive. no one wants team to fail including coach. yeah sucks what we are seeing, but we have to have faith that the coach will grind something out of this squad till january when reinforcements can come in.

don't lose hope. he will make sure we hover around 6-4th spot till january when new signings will come.
How many seasons will we suffer until the winning cycle starts again tough times ahead

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If it was up to you we'd have already sacked him before he went on to win 5 scudetti with us.
That’s a lie.

How could I have sacked him if I wouldn’t have hired him in the first place?

DUH!

- - - Updated - - -

Like his bro Witsel. He will be the next savior after Arthur.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He should can do something. Verona is not a better team than us. They lost 4 matches in a row under Eusebio. And then Tudor came and they win the match against Roma.

Allegri should have enough played Rabiot as LM. We either played more attacking with 4-3-3 and played Kulu/Dybala and Chiesa/Dybala as winger.

Under Allegri we have a better defensive structure but still he can't fix how our players pass the ball and attack. Too many losses passes

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
History means not a single thing, what matters is what we have now. As far as I know at least, we can't have Rugani channel the spirit of prime Cannavaro.
History means nothing if you are just reminiscing but means alot when your name is Juventus and your goals stats are at 15-15 and you just got handled by Verona. This is where history means you should feel more shame and urgency. No we can't have Rugani take the golden boot in a final but we can get our priorities straight which now they aren't. Man has huge gaping pussy holes in his defence yet he is implementing hybrids and doing shit over and over which has been proven doesn't work. 352 needed to come sooner and not against a team in best form of thier history coming off 7 great matches straight before meeting us. Seems like we got a clueless coach. This is not Max bashing I believe in him let's hope he figures shit out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 284)