out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Give me allegri and pogba, get rid of ronaldo and bentancur and the french fuck. Get a new leftback with pace and passing ability. We have 1 wc offensive player, chiesa. Build around him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So let us believe he is coming and he wants to revolutionise the squad. He'd want midfielders, right?

At the same time we are getting Donnarumma with a huge salary and paying his agent a fat sum to fit his belly size.

Allegri starts the operations and asks for the midfielders he wants, he won't get any because, ooops, Donnarumma was an opportunity we shouldn't have missed on. Back to square one when Allegri's demands were never met.

This for me is another reason why I don't think he's coming back nor that Pirlo is leaving for the matter.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So let us believe he is coming and he wants to revolutionise the squad. He'd want midfielders, right?

At the same time we are getting Donnarumma with a huge salary and paying his agent a fat sum to fit his belly size.

Allegri starts the operations and asks for the midfielders he wants, he won't get any because, ooops, Donnarumma was an opportunity we shouldn't have missed on. Back to square one when Allegri's demands were never met.

This for me is another reason why I don't think he's coming back nor that Pirlo is leaving for the matter.
The powers that be want superior, entertaining football which aligns with the project. Clearly, Max was not qualified for such a role. Hence he was fired.

:pavel::fab:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Almost too good of a news to be true tbh but i sure hope it does eventually materialize, would probably be the most logical choice(something we haven't seen much of in the past few years) to go with given the current state of the club/team.

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's rather understandable that he would return only after the season is over, leaving aside Pirlo's relationship with Agnelli/the club etc, but tbf why would he even want to add to his Juventus C.V. as finishing/seeing off a 3rd/4th place finish when he has an immaculate Scudetto record here?

Sometimes is simply way better to not set a precedent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 247)