out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2006
you take basically the only stat that prefers conte just to push your anti allegri agenda

you should remove the last 5 scudetti for your sig or show some respect instead of beating a dead horse. in case you didn't notice, he's gone now.
No one is denying his achievements, but he is deluded guy that can't admit his mistakes, fortunately he is gone and his pussy ass football too

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No one is denying his achievements, but he is deluded guy that can't admit his mistakes, fortunately he is gone and his pussy ass football too
I just watched that show Chernobyl on HBO. I’m sorry for making fun of you in the past and not being patient with your outbursts, this show has ended up explaining a lot of your behavior. Love and peace, brother.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This is the same guy who recently got banned after his meltdown because we sacked Allegri. :lol2:

This gives you some perspective.
So? Opinions can change over time. It's a good thing.
He didn't want him at first, but changed his opinion because Max has been doing a great job here, then was melting down over his sacking. I don't see the problem here.

Last edited:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Most people were against Allegri cause we got rid of a legend player and he came from Milan. Allegri was highly rated promising coach in Italy when he was at Cagliari. Fact is that he came to Juve as a league winner. And things went tits up at Milan cause Berlu cashed in on Zlatan and Thiago Silva and replaced them with guys like Yepes.

Sarri comes in as a 60 year old pot addict who has won nothing credible and is not promising long term coach. Instead he is a stubborn old man but he is not even a once good stubborn old man like Capello.

- - - Updated - - -

From wiki

Allegri Cagliari to their best Serie A finish in nearly 15 years, winning the Panchina d'OroAward for best Serie A coach in 2009. His performances as head coach of Cagliari earned him a move to Milan in 2010, where he remained until January 2014; in the 2010–11 season, Allegri helped Milan to their first Serie A title since the 2003–04 season.[3]

After joining Juventus in 2014, he won four consecutive domestic doubles between 2015 and 2018, the only coach to achieve this feat in the top 5 European leagues.

As of September 2018, he was the coach with the highest points-per-game ratio (2.30) in the history of Juventus

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Most people were against Allegri cause we got rid of a legend player and he came from Milan. Allegri was highly rated promising coach in Italy when he was at Cagliari. Fact is that he came to Juve as a league winner. And things went tits up at Milan cause Berlu cashed in on Zlatan and Thiago Silva and replaced them with guys like Yepes.

Sarri comes in as a 60 year old pot addict who has won nothing credible and is not promising long term coach. Instead he is a stubborn old man but he is not even a once good stubborn old man like Capello.

- - - Updated - - -

From wiki
Gol di Muntari

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We used to play so well
:agree:

14-15, 15-16, 16-17 we played fantastic football from Christmas break to the end of the year. It's really too bad Max couldn't get it right these past two years, but what a wonderful run of 5 years with this legend, regardless.

Hope we hire someone who can fill his shoes now, and not some mediocre turd in his 60s who has never won a thing.

Jul 20, 2012
:agree:

14-15, 15-16, 16-17 we played fantastic football from Christmas break to the end of the year. It's really too bad Max couldn't get it right these past two years, but what a wonderful run of 5 years with this legend, regardless.

Hope we hire someone who can fill his shoes now, and not some mediocre turd in his 60s who has never won a thing.
I'm confident in our management but I can't lie and say there isn't a bit of doubt in my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 165)