out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Doesn't Max win with a super team?
In Italy I guess its fair to say so but we did reach two CL finals and in Europe we are not and were not a super team for a while..

In any case I dont rate Deschamps that high and I dont know what kind of upgrade we get by changing from Allegri to him..
If Allegri decides to leave - I dont know who is available but I think I rather Conte than Deschamps - The only thing I really give Deschamps credit for is reaching the final vs Porto (which ended in a 3-0 defeat)
Other than that I think at the WC he got a team which was already much better than the others and it did help when the others didnt really over performed...

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Giving more minutes to Spina and Moise in the final stretch of the season could be a game changer similar to Mister's formation change to 4-2-3-1 in 2017, but hopefully with a happier ending than Cardiff

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With Zidane gone I think there's no better coach available so Juve should stick to him IMO.

Give the man a proper midfield without dismantling any other area and his Juve will be much more enjoyable to watch again.

At this point I think we should leave the attack as it is for the next season (I guess we'll still do Costa -> Chiesa) and focus solely on midfield + getting a proper CB. Nothing else is needed.

Young

Jul 20, 2018
With Zidane gone I think there's no better coach available so Juve should stick to him IMO.

Give the man a proper midfield without dismantling any other area and his Juve will be much more enjoyable to watch again.

At this point I think we should leave the attack as it is for the next season (I guess we'll still do Costa -> Chiesa) and focus solely on midfield + getting a proper CB. Nothing else is needed.
Couldn't agree more. At the moment he's the best we can possibly have and with a couple additions to the mid we should be able to expect better performances.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Allegri on Kean: "He scored a goal against Liechtenstein and seems to have become Messi or Ronaldo. These things annoy me."
I'm not sure if the meaning is lost in translation, but if I were a young player I would not appreciate that.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Allegri on Kean: "He scored a goal against Liechtenstein and seems to have become Messi or Ronaldo. These things annoy me."
I'm not sure if the meaning is lost in translation, but if I were a young player I would not appreciate that.
Sounds like a very allegri thing to say. Seriously I hate mentors like that. They think that they can motivate people by criticism simply because ‘young people have it too easy.’

Go fly a kite, grandpa. A 18 year old kid scored for his national team on world stage. That’s bloody awesome. Just because someone is young doesn’t give you the right to downplay his success. A player like matuidi can only wet dream of owning Kean’s talent but yet get preferential treatment from Allegei

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes, but that Messi and Ronaldo part is unnecessary. Even Juve's official twitter did not translate that part.
Bit of an odd one but he does like his quips. I just think there is a culture in Italy (and some other countries) of crowning young players very early after promise and ability and they just don't deal with the expectancy. Kean has a big advantage on many of those with his physique. Sometimes it can be a bit frustrating watching these young players not be given games all the times but we're also a very high quality team on a global level, and he'll get his chance. Playing for Italy (unfortunately, in my personal opinion) doesn't mean you can play for Juve these days, he needs that gradual improvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 165)