out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
used to dis him plenty at bilan but loved him as soon as he showed flexibility in formation and style of play.. Just about had it with Conte and his one track minded approach...he lost me when he played 3-5-2 against Bayern..got it completely wrong..that failure in the CL was on conte as far as playing better not necessarily winning it..just too static.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
used to dis him plenty at bilan but loved him as soon as he showed flexibility in formation and style of play.. Just about had it with Conte and his one track minded approach...he lost me when he played 3-5-2 against Bayern..got it completely wrong..that failure in the CL was on conte as far as playing better not necessarily winning it..just too static.
He didn't have a LB, winger, or an AM. What else was he supposed to play?

And no change in formation would have helped against that possessed Bayern.

Morata

Aug 22, 2015
If he leaves Juventus it's gonna be some ask to replace this man, not many managers around that are in his league right now. With this man in charge of Juve, I have confidence that Juventus will beat Bayern and pose the biggest threat to Barcelona winning the champions league. With Max in charge I am all over that Juventus 33/1 to win the champions league.

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Thank you. That was a funny post. :D

Haven't been here in a long time.

Talked to Allegri last time in December since I wanted to congratulate him for finally picking up form. We catched up quite a bit. :)
He praised Sarri. He think Sarri is an amazing coach and a coach Italy hasn't had in ages. He's amazed with the thing he has done with Napoli.
For Inter he said that he knows they're going to slip, since you can see they look lost on the field.

Then we talked about leaving Juve but that is not something he's thinking of. He told me that Chelsea and Manchester United contacted him but he basically told them that he's not ready to talk about that since it's still only december and that we'll see at the end.

Also he said that he'll do everything he can to make sure gets that CL trophy. He sounded quite pissed about last season.

Then he offered me to come and work at Juve but I declined. I'm not ready to enter the world of football again because of all the stress at football clubs. I can only imagine what it would be like in Juve, I wouldn't be able to cope with that. Same reason I didn't join Milan either. Also I'm very comfortable here where I am now and am not thinking of leaving. :)

Forza Massi! :)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
revisionism at its best. There were no complaints about the 3-5-2 in 2012/13. That started happening a year later. 2012/13 was no failure in Europe. We were all more than satisfied with our QF finish and we all admitted that Bayern were on a different level.

The year after when 3-5-2 didnt get us the points in Europe is when the complaints started. People wanted Giovinco and Marchisio as wingers.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
does it have english version?

- - - Updated - - -

revisionism at its best. There were no complaints about the 3-5-2 in 2012/13. That started happening a year later. 2012/13 was no failure in Europe. We were all more than satisfied with our QF finish and we all admitted that Bayern were on a different level.

The year after when 3-5-2 didnt get us the points in Europe is when the complaints started. People wanted Giovinco and Marchisio as wingers.
:shifty: I complained when we beat celtic 5-0 with 3-5-2 :p around that time I already felt conte's 3-5-2 was shit.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

I didnt throw out any particular year, so why the history review? in general 3-5-2 sucked donkey balls in europe, a system which fit us the least, conte showed poor judgement especially against bayern..they knew what we would do before we did it..look at the goals they scored, fking rediculous for a defence like ours and they worked us on those wings in that process..i wasn't one of those people that wanted marchisio at winger...loll.. With Pirlo in there fumbling (because of the static and predictable way we played) Vidal and marchisio had to work twice as hard just to control the midfield...thst game plan against a team like Bayern was nonesense.. Nobody said we were going to win with a different set up but 352 sure as $hit wasn't the best way to go. Conte wasn't ready for Europe period although I have little doubt he will be back one day and will win it with us..he had no business even trying 3-5-2 with second rate wingers, no excuse, none.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't have a LB, winger, or an AM. What else was he supposed to play?

And no change in formation would have helped against that possessed Bayern.
So if you don't have wingers you choose to play 3-5-2? Riiiite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 185)