out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Conte could be a target as new coach for Juve next season. Nedved loves him and pushing for his return as I said last week, but there are no talks as of now.

[@NicoSchira)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I’ve never really agreed with the idea of going back to something, particularly after great success. In football terms it rarely works out.

However, this has been an utter car crash with Allegri 2.0 and his Jihadball. It’s up there with Lippi 2.0 returning to the national team trying to resurrect il gruppo and getting the band back together to get shafted out in the group stage against Slovakia.
The lippi 2 for Italy is a good comparison actually

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
look at these losers from october 2021. all of them losers
He was a formidable coach during his first stint . He brought the best out the team reaching two Champions league finals. I still got a good memory about some wonderful games we played under Max ,but i admit he's finished years ago and i was against his return.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How would we play with Conte even?

Danilo Bonucci Bremer
Depth? Rugani, AS, Gatti, MDS?

Cuads, Kostic wingbacks. Alternative? MDS? AS? Danilo? Di Maria? He's not 25 anymore. Chiesa? :scared:

Midfield, Locatelli Paredes Pogba
We have depth with Fagioli, Miretti, Rabiot, McKennie

Attack, Vlahovic - di Maria. Depth, Milik, Kean, Chiesa who would start when he's back.

Doesn't look like a Conte team, he'd ask for like 5 players in January

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To the people who want cunte back, haven't we learned enough with lippi and allegri?
I’m not going to predict all “returns” as failures. Allegri 2.0 failure is mostly because squad is not balanced, and with less quality than 1.0. Same issue with Conte, but his teams pretty much always punch above their weight, and that will be very useful to this Juve who’s on the verge of sliding into dark banter ages.
I don’t care if he stays on for long. I actually prefer that he doesn’t.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To the people who want cunte back, haven't we learned enough with lippi and allegri?
At least conte and lippi have an identity in their play, seriously this team needs a kick up the arse and find their balls again, there aren't many managers who can do it better than conte. Sure he will prob last 2 or 3 years but I just want to see some fight back in this side already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 488)