out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
balkan :scared:
remember how spurs choked against us last season? Poch brings Juve mentality alright
But this is Spurs we're talking about, they have a loser culture impacting all players. You can't make a Bayern 2013 out of them, you can improve them but to a certain point and that's where the lacks of experience plays a part

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Percentage for Allegri to stay at Juve is 50%. There is only one alternative among the big names: Pochettino. However, Juve sources denied this today but it is a option that's worth following. [Romeo Agresti]

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
At least 10 Juve players are not even talking to Allegri. - Momblano
Awesome news if true. In my list there are at least 10 players that I would gladly show the door and tell them to get the fuck out of Juve, Ari Gold style. I hope Max does the same after he signs his new contract...

The problem is not in our world class manager that other clubs would like to get and double his salary, it is of course in some of the main characters who wear our jerseys and play like crap when they need to show some balls and defend their multimillion contracts...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Awesome news if true. In my list there are at least 10 players that I would gladly show the door and tell them to get the fuck out of Juve, Ari Gold style. I hope Max does the same after he signs his new contract...

The problem is not in our world class manager that other clubs would like to get and double his salary, it is of course in some of the main characters who wear our jerseys and play like crap when they need to show some balls and defend their multimillion contracts...
:agree:

And some of the whiny fans who seem to believe there are a dozen or so managers with magic wands to wave that will magically make us dominate everyone. Lol

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#Allegri : "I tell you that with the president I'll meet next week, can the conference end?" #RomaJuve@CMJuve18

:D

- - - Updated - - -

#Allegri : "If I stay 1000% like Ronaldo? I repeat, I informed the president before Ajax that I would like to stay". @GoalItalia

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri: “I’ve had my ideas for six months on how to proceed. Now I’ll share those ideas with the President and we’ll see if they work together."

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Allegri : " The meeting with the President has not been postponed, its anticipated, we usually do it at the end of the season. As for the names of the successors, it is part of the game. Even at Milan they said that Guardiola had to arrive in my place".

- - - Updated - - -

#Allegri : "With Paratici and Nedved we will have to do technical analysis of the team where we can improve". @GoalItalia

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: “This year we were eliminated in the quarter-finals of the Champions League, maybe someone thought that winning this trophy is easy as the tournament I played in Livorno in the summer.”

Jul 20, 2012
The more and more I read these rumors about Allegri possibly getting the boot, the more and more I hope they are false.

I really hope the management give him the players he desires and he is able to implement this "new" Juve that he mentioned. He deserves it and has provided the results.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
When I was in Milan, [the fans] wanted me to go and Guardiola would come. That [for my succession] there is only one name [better than me], that is, I am a very good coach.

- - - Updated - - -

- I'll meet with Agnelli this week about the future
- Rumours don't bother me
- Relationship with all the management is excellent
- Cancelo has grown since he arrived, he can absolutely improve
- Dybala starts, Sandro and Bentancur return

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 96)