out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is very selective debating.

Chine was not responsible for 5 losses in the group stage of CL. An unprecedented feat...
way to completely miss a point

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/massimiliano-“bam-bam”-allegri.40977/page-3806#post-6655887 - i confirmed what i thought of our season. i didn't say chine was responsible for our group stage results, i just made an ironic remark. it's you who said that the penalty was a positive thing.

of course it wasn't. again, the team was doing already better before the points penalty. we had a more or less stable backline, keepers were doing fine, we started to collect victories, we had the longest clean sheet streak of the season (and of the latest years too). it happened way before the points deduction. and it's not like we became a juggernaut ever since either

as for the penalty, we lost points because of it against atalanta, surely against monza, and of course it put a lot more pressure on us. also, the points penalty has nothing to do with the collapse of the milanese cunts either, which is the only reason why we aren't completely out of the cl place race with the -15 still in effect. blessing in disguise, not in a lifetime. i'd never, never ever want this to happen again to our team.

mckennie leaving because of the points penalty might be its only positive consequence (and i think he was gonna leave regardless). maybe you could argue that our fanbase became a bit more united, but seeing how tuz and jtwitter still operate, and the recent silence of our ultras, ehh... this is still a broken club with a disjointed fanbase

- - - Updated - - -

It's only a 7 point gap and we have 11 games to bridge it. It's doable.
we need other teams to choke too

thing is that we should get those 15 points back asap, and that's the expectation too. question still open on the salary maneuver case that might or might not be finished during this current season, with potential penalties ranging from fines to public beheadings lol

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
7 points isn't that much tho. No way all of these teams win 10 games either
It's only a 7 point gap and we have 11 games to bridge it. It's doable.
Milan is in bad form, its likely that they will have a bounce of good results at some point imo. Regardless, assuming that Milan don't go in any sort of run, they are on track for 68 points. We are on track for 79 points, minus 15, that leaves us at a total of 64. It means that as things stand, with us in good form and them in bad form, if nothing changes we will be out of top 4.

So if we say 70 points gets us 4th place to beat Milan current pace, we will need 10 wins and a loss, or 9 wins and 2 draws.

It would be a massive run, considering we have to improve our current, very good, pace.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Milan is in bad form, its likely that they will have a bounce of good results at some point imo. Regardless, assuming that Milan don't go in any sort of run, they are on track for 68 points. We are on track for 79 points, minus 15, that leaves us at a total of 64. It means that as things stand, with us in good form and them in bad form, if nothing changes we will be out of top 4.

So if we say 70 points gets us 4th place to beat Milan current pace, we will need 10 wins and a loss, or 9 wins and 2 draws.

It would be a massive run, considering we have to improve our current, very good, pace.
You're only focused on Milan though. I don't think there will be 3 teams besides Napoli to break the 70 points mark. So 28/33 points should get us in. It's a small margin for error I agree, but it's doable

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

If we beat both Milan and Lazio Im confident we could pull it off.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
As a side not to the points made above about our form before the Napoli game, I actually think the club and players knew something was going to happen to us just before our game against the garbage men imo. We looked completely and totally out of it for the majority of the game and the players looked disheartened and shell shocked from the the start. No coincidence that the penalty was confirmed less than a week later.

Anyway, we look much more like a team now since after the loss against Monza. Winning the EL and Coppa would make this our best season since 17/18 (our last league and cup double)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I get being disappointed about Allegri’s current tenure, but then Turning around and worshipping Conte’s dick is just too much :rofl:
I worship the guy who took a team that was 6th place 2 times in a raw , and got a washed up player that no one wanted (pirlo) and a few guys with potential that didnt do anhything and turned them into a machine ( i know pirlo is great player , but go back to that year , Milan let him go free because taht had no faith in him) , conte never had a forward like tevez with juve , he took the plahyers we had and made them alot better. We dont have money for a good coach and conte would be willing to take 8-9 mil a year like Allegri . Conte is a true JUventini and if i have suffer his tentrums and his moodiness, so our players will transform into aggressive salvages and run and give 200% , sure let it be. I just have hard time watching this juve , so what if we won inter , who are weak and missed importatn players. we often play not that great and when we scorea goal ,its enough we stop trying and we got lucky , Allregi should leave at the end of teh season and I think he will on his own ,and IF conte is willing to compromise on the the salary let say 7 mil . I would more then gald take him for 1 season contract and then we will see ,Conte was our captain as a player and teh coach that took juve from the 6th spot to seria winners , just read pirlo book see what he says on conte. the problem is not if we want conte , the real issue does conte wants to go back to untahnkfull fans who are not thankfull for his contribution to us , Roma wants him back , inter wants him and milan wants him , 1 thing i know for sure the team that conte will go will become "the team" that will become much stronger then they are now

- - - Updated - - -

I worship the guy who took a team that was 6th place 2 times in a raw , and got a washed up player that no one wanted (pirlo) and a few guys with potential that didnt do anhything and turned them into a machine ( i know pirlo is great player , but go back to that year , Milan let him go free because taht had no faith in him) , conte never had a forward like tevez with juve , he took the plahyers we had and made them alot better. We dont have money for a good coach and conte would be willing to take 8-9 mil a year like Allegri . Conte is a true JUventini and if i have suffer his tentrums and his moodiness, so our players will transform into aggressive salvages and run and give 200% , sure let it be. I just have hard time watching this juve , so what if we won inter , who are weak and missed importatn players. we often play not that great and when we scorea goal ,its enough we stop trying and we got lucky , Allregi should leave at the end of teh season and I think he will on his own ,and IF conte is willing to compromise on the the salary let say 7 mil . I would more then gald take him for 1 season contract and then we will see ,Conte was our captain as a player and teh coach that took juve from the 6th spot to seria winners , just read pirlo book see what he says on conte. the problem is not if we want conte , the real issue does conte wants to go back to untahnkfull fans who are not thankfull for his contribution to us , Roma wants him back , inter wants him and milan wants him , 1 thing i know for sure the team that conte will go will become "the team" that will become much stronger then they are now
I do remeber how much I enjoyed watching juve with conte even though became so boring in seria a as we were winning everyone easily

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Let's see how we finish the season, that will be crucial before making evaluations. We crashed in CL, conversely are doing well in EL, and we are doing well in the league all things considered.

I posted here the same in the summer, I think we weakened our squad going into the season, and I think it's even more clear now. The youth injection turned out very good, which is great, but the finances and the market weakened the ambitions of Juve for this season. Throw in the points penalty and the fact that we are on track for improving our league performance compared to last year is a success in Serie A.

We'll have to see how we end the season in the 3 completions we still have and how is the general play and mood of the club to see if Allegri deserves to go or stay. In November I would have said sack.

For me, at this point, things are finally looking optimistic at Juve. We look so much better mentally and as a team. From that moment of Chiellini saying "they are not a team" to now there is a lot of difference. It's not something to be thrown away easily imo. If things continue on this path then I think it's right to give continuity to Allegri and the team, to find stability.
I dont see that progress you speak of since that Chiellini comment. If anything we are worse this season than last. And there’s no Ronaldo suddenly left excuse or Vlahovic has had no preseason excuse this time. We’ve had transfer markets where he had a say the legend says

The results are worse, the humiliations are more frequent and more severe. The Dino ball is the same.

Like you said let’s see how this season ends, I’ll hate seeing it but I suspect this result is another false dawn and we’ll soon be watching the same shit, and will crash once any half decent team presses us.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

I do remeber how much I enjoyed watching juve with conte even though became so boring in seria a as we were winning everyone easily
I'm sure there aspects of Conte's time with us that we all remember fondly. But that's over. There's no way he comes back, and there's no way bringing him back now is the right decision. A traitor and a loose cannon

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I'm sure there aspects of Conte's time with us that we all remember fondly. But that's over. There's no way he comes back, and there's no way bringing him back now is the right decision. A traitor and a loose cannon
Why Traitor? He wanted to comeback , Agnelli Rejected him, The guy wanted to stay in italy and he wanted to work , what you expect him to just sit and not work ,because he got rejected from juve ? he went and built a stronger team that won the seria a, and he did it with the biggest smelliest loosers in the world , inter milan.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why Traitor? He wanted to comeback , Agnelli Rejected him, The guy wanted to stay in italy and he wanted to work , what you expect him to just sit and not work ,because he got rejected from juve ? he went and built a stronger team that won the seria a, and he did it with the biggest smelliest loosers in the world , inter milan.
This narrative will never die

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's a juve legend for what he did for club as manager, but i'll never forgive him for back passing corner kicks from pirlo to our own goalie when we had 187cm chiellini 190 cm bonucci 186 cm vucinic 193cm pogba and 195 cm llorente

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well Pirlo was a traitor to Milan and it worked well for us and some of our legends were inches away from going to them.

If he had continued to develop as a manger and improved since his time here I’d welcome him with open arms but he didn’t he became a fossil and if he returns this will end in tears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 291)