out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The job of a manager is very simple in terms of objectives.

1) Get the best out of the players at his/her disposal
2) Devise tactics to generate the best results possible

This guy shockingly fails in both areas. Yet here we are, entertaining the idea he might be back for yet another season. It’s not a joke when someone says, “only at Juventus”, as this wouldn’t ever happen at any other club in any sport. That’s how dumb we are.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You guys hate too much. Leave the poor Sarrinho alone.

I was genuinely happy for him. It’s a big deal winning his first trophy after coaching for 82 years. He had finally made it! Proud of Smokey :touched:

@DAiDEViL
No one loves Sarri's salami more than @Post Ironic does

Everyday he dreams of having Sarri's little nicotine flavored thingy in his mouth. He's into rotten, rusty decks afterall :euromax:

It's just that he's getting a little restless atm but here's hoping that the Almighty fulfills his dream

singus

Sep 22, 2020
All the while people like Stitch, PI and Vlad the Inhaler have been throating max till their ears pop, Max has been secretly throating Agnelli, Elkann and everyone in the club to secure himself and his staff their jobs. Basically a complete and disgusting milking of JJ and eachother, that's been going on for years now.
Street

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri? 90% at Juventus. Despite the rumours, he remains central in the project: contract until 2025, confidence in him is intact and gratitude for having acted as a lightning rod in a tough period. And also Giuntoli gives his OK to him remaining. There is also feeling of him being part of the family.
[La Stampa )

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Man, two years of nothing, literally nothing at a big club.

If that's not enough for dumping him, I don't know what is.

You can't even say we're building a team, it's fine, in a year or two well be back to top.

Also he got the players he wanted. We even gave him greater saying in transfers in and out.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Allegri? 90% at Juventus. Despite the rumours, he remains central in the project: contract until 2025, confidence in him is intact and gratitude for having acted as a lightning rod in a tough period. And also Giuntoli gives his OK to him remaining. There is also feeling of him being part of the family.
[La Stampa )
Contrary to most posters I actually quite like Allegri.

But it would be utterly insane to retain him as manager. I get that the circumstances were not the easiest. But circumstances don't matter at a club the size of Juventus. Either you win or you are out. Allegri now has two trophyless seasons. He cannot keep his job.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 340)