Mass Boycott To Save Giovinco!!! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
This is the first time I have ever seen the threat of a Boycott, Online Petitions and Mass Emails work.
Everyone in the club knows of the value of Giovinco except for that idiot Secco. Great timing for Secco do have had the accident. If he was around the Amauri deal would have been completed with Giovinco, De Ceglie and Nocerino going the other way. Talk about Divine Intervention

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #165
    I was hoping he would be out longer but odds are it knocked some sense in him...couldn't have gotten any dumber anyway.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    This is the first time I have ever seen the threat of a Boycott, Online Petitions and Mass Emails work.
    Everyone in the club knows of the value of Giovinco except for that idiot Secco. Great timing for Secco do have had the accident. If he was around the Amauri deal would have been completed with Giovinco, De Ceglie and Nocerino going the other way. Talk about Divine Intervention
    those were rumors since day one, and the board always said Giovinco will play for Juve next season, so nothing has changed, and non of these email's made any change.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    The protests havent changed him staying because he was going to stay anyway must likely, but since there was rumours of him not too, him getting support from the fans made the Juve management (and Elkann) comment on him staying here and there.

And also obviously prolly showing Giovinco how he is appriciated ;)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    The protests havent changed him staying because he was going to stay anyway must likely, but since there was rumours of him not too, him getting support from the fans made the Juve management (and Elkann) comment on him staying here and there.

And also obviously prolly showing Giovinco how he is appriciated ;)
    exactly! as if some e-mails would have changed a business plan. We don't know if those e-mails even reached someone from our board, or if they were just put into some recycle bin by a not-knowing secretary. I'm pretty sure giving away giovinco was never an option, but i'm glad there were people who did this. I hope the one who profits from this action is gio himself. Some extra-boost in self-esteem maybe!?

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #171
    guys our emails went to a Juve directory along with thousands of others from all over Italy and abroad. If you really don't think it made a difference fine...we'll never really know. All I know is that two weeks ago the situation was puzzling. Now we know Giovinco won't be going anywhere and I can buy his jersey in August. I'm glad we made a little noise and possibly kicked up some shit in Turin.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #174
    hopefully amauri breaks his knee sunday. that will put an end to this

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)