Masiello gone to Lazio? (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
In arrivo Masiello dalla Juventus
29 06 2005

La Lazio starebbe perfezionando in queste ore l'acquisto del difensore Andrea Masiello dalla Juventus: il giocatore arriverebbe in biancoceleste con la formula del prestito.

Da non escludere che l'operazione possa essere ricondotta ad un tentativo dei bianconeri di acquistare Cesar, esterno sinistro laziale che piace molto a Capello.

sports.it

Basicly says that Masiello has been send to Lazio in loan...

Has anybody has any confirmation about this? coz in the last days the same site reported that Boudansky and Piccolo also were send to Lazio, but after that I haven't seen any confirmation

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, the latest thing I heard today is that Masiello will be loaned on a part of the Cesar's deal...

but nothing yet is official!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't know, for him it could be getting loaned out.

I'd keep him so he can learn from Lilian and Fabio. He won't create problems because he plays only the coppa italia and when both these guys are injured or suspended.

We need backups like him, we already have Kovac who will want to play more than him so bringing a guy like Chivu or Samuel wouldn't make sense. Unless Capello wants to play a back 3.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I don't know, for him it could be getting loaned out.

I'd keep him so he can learn from Lilian and Fabio. He won't create problems because he plays only the coppa italia and when both these guys are injured or suspended.

We need backups like him, we already have Kovac who will want to play more than him so bringing a guy like Chivu or Samuel wouldn't make sense. Unless Capello wants to play a back 3 .
well said!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont mind loaning him to Lazio, he'll get much needed air time.
Massiello at Juve will be only reserve and who knows when he will play. Behing Thuram, Canna and Kovac.

But i wish he'd stay and is good enough to rotate at least in Coppa or serie A.

OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
    I dont mind loaning him to Lazio, he'll get much needed air time.
    Massiello at Juve will be only reserve and who knows when he will play. Behing Thuram, Canna and Kovac.

But i wish he'd stay and is good enough to rotate at least in Coppa or serie A.
    He is not going to Lazio, he is going to Avellino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)