Marts, what is this? (3 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Thanks, looks nice but it seemed to be in the wrong language. Have to plug my old schools site, one of my friends made it and got honoured for it during our graduation. And special bonus, if you look very carefully through the site you'll find a pic of me dancing. :D
    There is an english version you know ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Brightest student of my country? What have you been drinking??? :D
    Since you said this I just have to give out another link, it's a newspaperarticle from today about one of my best friends. In Norwegian but I guess Martin and Zlatan understands it. He's the best student in Norway apparently, as he aced all of his 29 subjects in high school, linky. I'm still a much better curler though. :D

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Since you said this I just have to give out another link, it's a newspaperarticle from today about one of my best friends. In Norwegian but I guess Martin and Zlatan understands it. He's the best student in Norway apparently, as he aced all of his 29 subjects in high school, linky. I'm still a much better curler though. :D
    Torkel, is the grades the same as in Denmark?

03 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

beer:D

you said that yourself some time ago when was bragging how great you are.

I wasnt bragging dude, and I think you missunderstood or maybe I didnt explain it properly, I was the best student ever of my school, and the best in the country at English, but that was all a few years ago, I suck major ass now :D

Anyways, I dont brag ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Okay thats pritty Amazing :D

In Denmark everything below 6 is failed
    Here we have a scale from 1 to 5.

1 is failed, 2 is pretty bad, but enough to pass, 3 is good, 4 very good, 5 excellent.

I have a 2 in maths :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)