Martin Cáceres (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You will have to get used to the hypocritical tyrannical BS that the same quotes can be posted from C4, but not from goal.com.
You had to say that three times?

I don't like goal's translations, even if they end up being the same as FI. There is no more C4 by the way.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
You will have to get used to the hypocritical tyrannical BS that the same quotes can be posted from C4, but not from goal.com.
what the fuck?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Weird, didnt and dont see double posts of mine (reposted because couldnt find my post).

You had to say that three times?

I don't like goal's translations, even if they end up being the same as FI. There is no more C4 by the way.
So does that mean C4 is banned now too? :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Didnt know that, thats odd, cant find it in main site, but my bookmark for that section still works, and is still updated.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
11m that we pay to buy him NOW? Or buyout option? Hope he succeeds, becuase he wont be cheap, 11m isnt, when it comes to defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)