Martin Cáceres (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If they do get this kid, I will be pleased. At least they are looking towards the future in their back line. He will probably get a good amount of playing time, since Cannavaro and Legro are injuries waiting to happen

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If you're talking about my response, this son of a bitch does this all the time. He even does it in the NHL thread.
I was actually referring to the below post:

Daniel Fonseca, the proxy of Caceres, to Sky directed Sport 24 in telephone asserts that l' agreement nearly is caught up. It is worked for the loan. Moreover the proxy has asserted that not there are time limits and that Caceres to take a place from extracommunitarian.

sky ( bad translation)
Pisses me off, is what it does, and I'm getting to that age where I'm starting to forget what I get pissed off about
That's not always bad.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If they do get this kid, I will be pleased. At least they are looking towards the future in their back line. He will probably get a good amount of playing time, since Cannavaro and Legro are injuries waiting to happen
the best part of it is that caceres will add some speed to our backline. canna and legro are slower than death, while chiellini is not the fastest defender either. so caceres will add the one thing our defence definitely misses. i hope this ends soon...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
>>> :sergio: <<<

If you're talking about my response, this son of a bitch does this all the time. He even does it in the NHL thread.

Pisses me off, is what it does, and I'm getting to that age where I'm starting to forget what I get pissed off about
I'm usually straight forward in the NHL thread. Anyway, Plekanec, 1 year, 2.75m but I guess you already knew that since it's yesterday's news.

Mark, what do you have to say about the Trezeguet link with Milan?
I don't know, seems like his agent is really pushing for the move. I'm not sure if our management really want to see him go there. Galliani met with Caliendo yesterday and Trez's agent didn't want to comment on it today but said tomorrow is another day.

I also heard they want Bendtner. :seven:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
what happened at caceres is most probably very similar to what happened to criscito at juve
1-2 bad games,his confidence falls as the coach doesnt trust him
changing clubs can be very beneficial for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)