Martin Cáceres (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So would you like us to bring Mellberg back and have 3 old CBs and Chiellni?

Tiago was a huge success at Lyon and Chelsea, not so much here. What is your point just because he didn't do so well at one club means he won't here?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Caceres has potential to become a starter in the future, wouldn't cost too much and could at emergency play as fullback. I think Ciro considers Zebina a starter, so we'd also need a backup there in case Grygera leaves and Caceres might be it.

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
Fabregas was deemed a barca fail...

Hes a Versatile defender I think he can LB it aswell
Well, Fabregas wasn't a barca failure. He and Pique were poached. It happened again with Fran Merida and Barca went to court about it. But I see your point. Failing at one club doesn't mean Caceres lacks the talent.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Well, Fabregas wasn't a barca failure. He and Pique were poached. It happened again with Fran Merida and Barca went to court about it. But I see your point. Failing at one club doesn't mean Caceres lacks the talent.
and he didn't even play and fail. he just didn't get playing time...

Jun 2, 2005
Caceres can play a central role or as a left back. He is versatile, but more importantly he can keep up with most and finish with clean tackles. I think he is a much better choice than that of Dossena or Grosso because he has youth and has not reached his full potential. Besides we already have 2 left backs.

Does anyone know if he has any experience playing as a right back?

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
He could be good. The style of the league is different and might suit him better. Then again, I haven't seen enough of him to judge. Saw some of his games at barca and he looked nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)