Martial Arts (3 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

care to talk about it? whats it like?
Sorry for the late reply. I've learned Tai-Chi for about 4 years. It looks like you only do very slow movements but if you practise Tai Chi seriously there are issues involving the balance of energy within your body. You "fight" with your opponents by diverting the energy/power in their actions into other directions and it's quite effective even with rivals who are physically big and powerful.

Depending on your own physical condition (e.g. your physique/strength/body flexibility etc) tai-chi can either be a gentle exercise or can be very demanding.

Love the sword too...but hate the fan.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
whats with the sword and the fan? do you get to cut things?

what do you do with the fan??
We don't practise with a sharp sword of course....

And the fan, it is also supoosed to be used as a weapon and you do all these different manoeuvre with it.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    haha. theres this hot israeli girl in my school, frienf of a friend. and guess what the conversation starter was (hint: israeli martial art).

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    i know but she was a girl. i thought about hanukkah but dumped it. she had a hot foreign accent, was short, fit and had a great smile- and its not like i wont get to talk to her again- im friends with all her friends. except her.

man is it just me or are israeli girls hot?!

krav maga is THE martial art though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)